25

I WANT TO THANK MaxHorror, YOURE THE REASON I TRY TO UPDATE THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

Emma's POV

I stared at my almost empty room. I still had to take down a few posters that were still there. We were leaving today which meant the last day that I'll see Ricky again. We started talking again three days after I told him I was moving. He said apologized for being a dick and guess what we did. No, we did not do the "frick frack" we went on yet another date.

I heard my name being called from my window so I opened it and looked down. Ricky was standing there smiling like the fucking adorable idiot that he was. I laughed and waved at him. He motioned for me to come down so I closed the window and ran downstairs to go outside.

I hugged him as hard as I could and he laughed and hugged me back. We stayed like that for am unite until I realized I wouldn't be able to him again for a couple of years.

"Em? What's wrong?" He asked. I sniffled and looked into his eyes.

"We're not going to be able to see each other for a while" I said. He stayed quiet as I remembered something.

"Hey remember the key and lock necklaces you gave me for my trench birthday?" I asked. He looked at me confused and nodded. I ran back into the house and up to my room where the last box was. I remembered that I had been looking at it and put it at the top.

Once I was outside with Ricky, I opened the box and put the necklace on him.

"Keep this on to remember me" I said. We stayed there and said nothing.

"Emma!" I heard my mom call. No no no no, not now... I looked at Ricky with tears in my eyes.

"Em, I'm going to miss you..." He said. I started to quietly sob. I heard my parents call my name again and let go of Ricky. I was about to walk away when he kissed me one more time.

Just like our first kiss.