Chapter 16

Devin's POV

I got a text from Emma telling to come over and to just walk in so I got to my car and drove to her house. She usually never needs anything but she said it was an emergency so why the hell not? I got there and walked into the house. There were no cars in the driveway so she was probably the only one home. I walked up the stairs and went to her door and tried to open it. It was locked. I looked around and heard music coming from Ella's room so I knocked on the door and waited patiently for it to open. When it did I noticed what she was wearing...

"Not bad" I thought. She saw me staring and I looked down and tried to talk.

"Oh uh yeah I uh I left something in Emma's room and uh it's locked..." I stuttered quickly. She nodded and went to get the key which just happened to be on the floor. She spotted it and bent over. You can just guess what was going through my mind.... * cough cough *

She turned around and handed them to me. I quickly walked away and heard her door close. I tried to unlock the door but noooOOOoooo. I just has to keep dropping the key didn't I?

Why am I talking to myself.... totally normal...

I finally opened the door and saw Emma curled up in a ball.

"You okay?" I ask as I walk into her room and shut the door behind me.

I heard her sniffle and look up revealing her red puffy eyes and smudged makeup. I giggled quietly.

"You look like a panda" I said. She smiled and hid her face again.

"So what's up?" I asked. I saw her chair and started to spin. Fast.

"Uh I just feel like shit...." She said. I stopped spinning and looked at her.

"Why might that be?"

"Okay first of all, how the hell are you not dizzy?"

"I don't know... answer the question"

"Okay okay. I just feel like I should deserve to live. I'm a horrible daughter, friend, and sister.... I just hate every thing about myself.." she said.

"What?" I asked. Why would she even think that?

"I ju-" she started saying but I interrupted her.

"Without you I wouldn't have a best friend that I could tell all my secrets to and Ella wouldn't have the best sister in the world. We all care about you. Hell, I'd probably die if you weren't there. Just because a few people don't like you doesn't mean that nobody cares. I love you and don't you ever forget!" I said. I walked over to her bed and hugged her. I wouldn't let go of her and we both eventually fell asleep.... what a fucking day...

HI GUYS! OKAY SO LIKE I DRANK A MONSTER AND NOW IM WIDE AWAKE BUT ITS ALMOST TWELVE IN THE MORNING AND I WOKE MY SISTER UP BUT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. IM GOING TO TRY TO UPLOAD MY OTHER STORY AT LIKE PROBABLY TWO IN THE MORNING SO YEAH. BYEEE