Chapter 2

(The picture is wrong and I'm too lazy to make a new one so just switch them)
Ella's POV

It's been a week since we moved in. My room was painted a mint green like the house on the outside but lighter. And Emma's room was painted a light gray that had a hint of blue which I have to admit, it looked amazing. All I have in my room was my bed of course a rug and my clothes. I had a dresser but we still haven't put that in or a mirror. Emma's room was the same as mine. We're twins and so we feel that it's necessary to copy each other. We both basically like the same things except I'm a little more girly that her.

I have two windows that face our neighbors house. They like worship god hardcore. No joke. But I always see this kid in his room, his windows are always open and he's directly across from me. I want to go and hug him sometimes because he looks lonely and sometimes like he's about to cry. He looks really nice and on an occasion he sometimes has a friend over.

"Hey, Ella, our neighbors are going to come over in a few minutes so would you mind getting ready and come down in a bit?" My mom asked

I nodded and changed out of my cat pajamas. I like cats. But I think it's weird that I'm obsessed with them. What can I say? They're really cute, I love them. Anyways, I grabbed some random clothes and out them on. I went downstairs to see our neighbors. They looked nice and the boy was also here. Emma came walking down the stairs and looked at them and the boy.

"Emma, Ella, why don't you introduce yourselves?" My dad asked. Well he basically just told them who we are.

"I'm Ella" I said

"I'm Emma" Emma said shyly, which is weird since she's usually never shy.

"Hi Emma and Ella. This is Ricky," she spoke pointing at Ricky, "and I'm Mrs. Olson and this is my husband Mr. Olson" she spoke as though we were the dumbest kids on earth. I'm probably smarter than her.

They all had black hair and was kinda short. Hehe. There was an awkward pause but luckily my mom walked in and told us to come and eat. Thank you, mom. There was a bunch of food but I wasn't hungry so I just poked at it then I saw my mom look at me with the 'eat your food' look. I ate a small portion of the food and awkwardly just sat there. I looked at Emma and she was zoned out. The. I looked at Ricky and he looked so bored that he could just die right then and there.

"Ella, Emma, why don't you take Ricky upstairs or to the backyard?" My dad asked. What was I supposed to do? Show him my rug and grass?

"Um okay" we replied

We stood up and took our plates to the kitchen and came back. We motioned for Ricky to come with us while we took his plate to the kitchen as well.

"Wow, your children have really good manners!" We heard Mrs. Olson exclaim as we travelled up the stairs it was followed by my mom and dads laughter.

"So... where shall we adventure to?" Emma asked while Ricky shrugged.

"Why don't we go outside and stick our feet in the pool?" She asked

I nodded and went to our parents.

"Can we go outside by the pool?" I asked

They looked at each other then nodded. This will be interesting.

ANOTHER CHAPTER AWWWWW YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH (over excited much...)well I hope you enjoyed. I'm starting to write long chapters. I failed at writing long chapters so I stopped trying to write fan fictions but here I am now!! First fanfic that I have actually posted! How was the chapter? Good or bad? Idk but thank you for reading this!!! I'll update later so BYEE for now.