Chapter 13

*4 months later*

Emma's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKER

I groaned and covered my head with a pillow. Why the hell was my alarm clock on? It's summer dammit! Oh wait, I don't think Ella liked the fact that I switched her shampoo out with this weird one that makes your hair frizzy. Hehe. It was eight in the morning. Ugh. It's not that early but still. I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

*Two hours later because I'm lazy*

I was watching TV, holding a small bag full of ice on my forehead. I should probably explain why. I was trying to get something to eat but I slipped and fell. My head now has a bruise on it. Fantastic am I right? I heard a knock and went to answer the door.

"Hey Em-on my god what happened?!" Devin asked. (Didn't expect that did you?!) Now you might be wondering why he was here. We've been hanging out a lot lately. I laughed.

"I slipped and fell. Now I have this" I said pointing to it. He nodded and I let him inside. We spent the whole day talking it each other and he just ended up staying for the night.

"So what now?" I asked. He smirked

"MOVIE NIGHT BITCHES!" He yelled

"Okay, okay. Calm down there" he laughed.

"Tim Burton marathon?" He asked.

"Tim Burton marathon." I said.

I ran upstairs into my room and grabbed a box that was full of Tim Burton movies and ran back to Devin.

*Im skipping again*

I woke up with Devin sitting on me. I groaned and tried to push him off which only made him laugh at me.

"Get off I'm hungry" I said still trying to push him off.

"Let's go get lunch" he said

"Lunch?" I asked. I just woke up. I should be eating breakfast.

"Yeah it's already twelve..." He said cautiously.

"WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE UP EARLIER?!" I asked...more like yelled.

"Trust me, I've been sitting on you for like an hour" he said. I got up and started to walk to my room when I looked back at him.

"Come help me choose what to wear" I said. He quickly jumped up and yelled "YES"

HAII. GUESS WHAT. I got a kitten. He has black fur and blue eyes. He's really cute. BUT I NEED A NAME. I was gonna name him Andy but then I was like "NAWWW" so yeah. If you have any names then just comment. Thank you. And I'll be updating a lot more often so get prepared. BAII.