Chapter 12

Emma's POV

He attacked me. I didn't know what happened but I blacked out.

I woke up but was quickly blinded because of everything that was white. This is familiar...oh yeah, a hospital. I tried to get up but pain quickly shot through my body. What the hell happened? I don't remember anything. I looked to my right and saw Ella and six other people. They were all sleeping. Sucks for them doesn't it?

"ELLAAAA" I yelled. They all woke up and glared at me but soon rushed to my side and started asking questions.

"Annoying much?" I said

"I honestly have no idea what happened after someone busted through my door..." I added

Ella was about to talk but then the doctor came in.

"Ah I see you're awake Emma. Well, your arm was hurt really badly but it's not broken. You're going to have to keep this on it for the rest of the month. Feel free to leave whenever you'd like. I'm going to go get your check out papers" he said while smiling.

"I called mom and dad but they won't be back until Sunday" Ella said

I just nodded. A nurse came into the room and took out the IV thingy then left the room. I tried to get up with my right hand but I forgot that I wasn't supposed to. It hurt like a bitch.

Ella's POV

"Poop. Poop. Poop. Poop. Poop. Poop. Poop. Poop. Poop. Poop. Poop. Poo-" Emma kept saying 'Poop' and wouldn't shut up.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!" I yelled starting to get frustrated.

"You didn't have to yell..... Poop" she replied, earning a glare from me.

"I want JoJo. Did you feed him? Is he okay?"

"Yes, he's perfectly fine" I said.

We finally got home and luckily nobody killed Emma. Luckily. The first thing she did was grabbing her cat. I sighed and went to my room, just thinking about stuff.

I wonder what my life's going to turn out like. Will I get married? Will I have kids? Why the hell am I thinking about this?

Sorry >.< I've been thinking about life a lot lately and yeah... I don't know... I never really thought I'd be where I am now. I kind of expected that I would have the best life ever, get everything I wanted, have friends, live in a big house. POOP. Anyways, sorry this is a really short chapter. I think I'm just going to skip a few months because I'm running out of ideas so yeah... BYEE