Chapter 15

Ella's POV

I heard the door fly open and Emma yell.

"IM BACK BITCHES!" She walked in and didn't see Ricky's small figure on the couch so she just fell and layer on the floor. Like she literally just laid on the floor.

"Did ya miss me?" She asked. Her voice was slightly muffled do to laying on the floor.

"Yeaaaah. Totally" I said sarcastically.

"Can you pick me up?" She asked. I sighed

"No" I answered. She sighed deeply.

"Your a slut!" She yelled. She always calls me a slut when I don't pick her up and it's not the first time she wanted me to pick her up.

"All because I won't pick you up?" I ask.

"MMMHMMMMM" she said. I sighed deeply and picked her up. It's not exactly easy when you try to pick up your own weight. I started to just drag her while she grunted while covering her face.

I heard Ricky clear his throat and Emma's head quickly shot up as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"You heard and saw nothing" she said. He slowly nodded probably unsure of what to say or do.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Up!" She yelled. I sighed and had to actually pick her up in order to go up the stairs. This was easier when Devin was helping me. We finally got to her door which just had to be the last door in the hall. I started to drag her and put her on the bed.

"Can you take my skinny jeans off?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"No. I'm not helping you take your skinny jeans off"

"PLEASE?!" She asked/yelled.

"Fine. But you owe me one" I said.

"Okay" she said. I held out my pinky and we made a pinky promise. What? HA! No we're not kids. Why would you think that?

*TWO HOURS LATER*

I was laying in bed trying to finish the book I was reading when there was a knock on my door. I was wearing a shirt that you could clearly see through and loose booty shorts. What? It's comfortable.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Devin standing there looking at his phone. I don't think he heard me open the door because he didn't look up.

"Yes?" I asked. He jumped and looked up quickly then saw what I was wearing. He then looked down clearly blushing.

"Oh uh yeah I uh I left something in Emma's room and uh it's locked..." He said really fast. I nodded and noticed them on the floor. I proceeded to bend over *wink wink* then hand them to him.

"Thanks..." He said. I smiled at him then closed the door. I laid back on the bed and continued my reading.

HELLO EVERYONE. That chapter was kinda short but all my chapters are kinda short except chapter...9? I don't know and I don't want to check. This was also an awkward chapter and I was going to add more but I'm doing my homework then I have more and I have some Supernatural to watch and Marilyn Manson to listen to. Then it's about to be my best friends birthday so yeah then there's this other thing in band class. Yes. I'm in band. And I just have a lot of shit to do but I'll try to update in two or three days maybe. BYEE