Chapter 10

Ricky's POV

I walked into the kitchen and saw Emma staring at the bacon. I awkwardly stood there and she ran away. Weird. I got a piece of bacon and started eating it. Then I realized how hungry I really was so I grabbed a plate and put some bacon and eggs on it. I quickly ate and decided to wash the plate. I saw Emma run outside and heard water splash followed by "You bitch" I went upstairs and grabbed my phone. I called Chris and told him to come over and skip school along with everyone else. Afterwards I took the time to look around the house. I opened a door and it was a bedroom. I closed it and looked in the other door that looked like an office. I proceeded to do that until there were two doors left. I opened one and saw that it was covered in posters. It was obviously Emma's room since it said 'EMMA' on the wall. I closed it and looked into the other one which also had posters but not as much. I heard the someone knocking on a door. It didn't sound close but I went downstairs anyways. I opened the door and looked to the right. Chris was standing there with Balz, Angelo, Ryan, and Devin.

"IM OVER HERE!" I yelled and they quickly looked and saw me standing there.

"Um why are you here I'm pretty sure you live over there" he said pointing towards my house

"Yeah I do live there. My parents are gone and they made me stay here" I groaned

They nodded and I let them in. We sat on the couches. I heard the back door open and it sounded as though something wet was getting dragged so I looked back and saw Ella walk in all wet.

"So that's what the splash was"I mumbled.

"Um what are you guys doing here?" She asked nervously.

"Emma said they could come over..." I hesitated

She just nodded and went upstairs. I turned back around and started talking just as I heard someone else open the back door. I looked back again and saw Emma. She smiled and waved at the guys.

"Hi I'm Emma!" She said. She walked up to the guys and they introduced themselves.

"I'm Chris"

"I'm Devin"

"I'm Ryan"

"I'm Angelo"

"I'm Balz"

She hugged all of them. I'm not sure why but the way Chris looked at her made me want to yell at him. Am I...jealous...? No of course not. I haven't even known her for that long. But then of course Chris had to ask that question.

"I know I only just met you but would you like to hang out sometime?" He asked. I balled my fists and murmured "no". He turned to me and asked what. I of course said nothing but I saw Devin raise an eyebrow at me.

"Uh...erm sure" she replied. I felt jealous instantly. Why am I acting like this?! I never have and never will!

"Hey Ricky can I talk to you for a second?" Devin asked. I hesitantly nodded and started to slowly walk upstairs to my room with Devin walking closely behind me. I walked in and sat on the bed. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Uh so...?" I asked. He sighed.

"You like her don't you?" He smirked

"What?! N-No" I stuttered.

"Ricky. I can see the way you look at her and when you said no" he said like it was the dumbest question ever. I didn't answer back and just looked at him.

"Well if you want to be with her then do something. She will probably leave with Chris in just a few minutes" he said while walking out of the room. Fuck. He's right. I ran downstairs and saw Emma standing up looking as beautiful as ever except for the fact that she had Chris by her side.

"Okay well we're going to be back in an hour or so. Bye" he said as she just waved. They started walking out but stopped and turned around.

"If you guys get hungry you can get something from the fridge. Oh and don't be scared to ask Ella of she can make food, just don't tell her to make you a sandwich. Bye!" She said as she continued to walk out.

"So what should we do?" Angelo asked.

"Well we could go somewhere" I responded

"We should go swimming!" Balz said.

"Well they have a pool so I can ask Ella" I said. They all nodded and I went upstairs and knocked on her door. I heard her yell "come in" so I walked in and saw her writing while listening to HIM. She just stared at me waiting for a response.

"Oh um I was wondering if we could swim in the pool" I asked.

"Oh, Ricky. You don't have to ask to do something. Just do it" she responded not looking away from whatever she was writing. I just nodded and went back to the guys and told them that we could.

"Wait. Chris was our ride"Devin said.

"We can take my moms car" I said. We walked to my house but the door was locked. I searched my pockets and found the key then stepped inside. I found her keys and went to my room to get my swimming shorts. I quickly found them and went back to the guys then leaded them to the car. It's a good thing I can drive. We stopped at their houses and they got things. We stopped at a store to get random stuff then drove back. After putting the keys and stuff back we went back to their house. I didn't knock and just walked inside and went straight to the pool.

IM BACK BITCHES!!!!! Yes, I'm back early and it's only because they didn't like me and took me back to my home. I'm like about eight days early but I don't care. I'm also home alone until my parents get back, do you know what that means? BLAST MUSIC AND EAT EVERYTHINGGGGGGG. Or sleep all day. I also started a Devin Sola fanfic that should be up by tomorrow or something. BYEE