Chapter 14

Emma's POV

I was laying on my bed while Devin randomly kept adding a comment on any clothes that I had. Either this was too big or too small. Or it had too much white. I closed my eyes then soon fell into a deep sleep.

Devin's POV

I found a shirt and looked back at her only to see that she was sleeping. I sighed and went to Ella's room. She was reading a book while music was softly playing.

"Hey Devin" she said not looking up from the book.

"Hey. I need help. Emma fell asleep again" I said. She looked up at me and smirked.

"I have an idea" she replied, still smirking. I saw her point to her window where you could clearly see their pool. I nodded and smirked evilly.

*ten minutes later*

We were halfway down the stairs trying to not wake her up when we FINALLY reached the bottom. How she's not awake yet is surprising to me.

Emma's POV

It felt like I was being carried so I opened my eyes slightly and noticed that Devin and someone else, I'm guessing its Ella, were carrying me to the pool. HA. Not going to happen. I laid as they carried me out and once we were close to the pool I quickly got up and accidentally pushed Ella into the water...oops.

"That wasn't suppose to happen..." I mumbled. I looked over and saw Devin laughing. Ella got out and glared at me.

"Fuck you" she said still glaring at me.

"I know you want to but that would be weird" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving a trail behind her.

Ella's POV

I was reading my book while petting Missy as she slept. The doorbell rang and I groaned which woke Missy up. She looked at me and meowed.

"I know right" I said. She meowed back and I laughed. It's perfectly normal to talk to a cat, right? It's not? Oh...

I walked down the steps with Missy following and FUCKING FINALLY got to the door and opened it to reveal Ricky. OH WOW SO UNEXPECTED. Notice my sarcasm? No? Okay...

"Hi is Emma here..?" He asked.

"No she went to the mall with Devin" I answered.

"Oh.." He said as his smile fell. I decided to be nice for once and let him in.

"You can come in if you want" I said and smiled. He looked up and smiled. Missy curled up against my leg and meowed at him. He squealed. Squealed. Yes. You read that right. Mhmm.

I looked at him and he looked up at me. And made a blank expression.

"What?" He asked as though nothing happened.

"Nothing..." I replied awkwardly.

HI EVERYONE. I may have lied in the last chapter... School starts tomorrow and I think that I'm going to actually try to get good grades this year so I'll probably be updating once a week. And I named my cat Timmy thanks to DevilsGirl666 BYEE