Chapter 17

Emma's POV

I woke up and there were arms around me.

"What the hell?" I though. Oh yeah. It's just Devin. I looked up and saw his face he looked so peaceful. It would be a shame if something....happened to it. *poke* *poke poke* *poke*

He made a weird noise and opened his eyes and quickly fell off the bed. It was a small bed and there's hardly any room so he was bound to fall anyways.

"Heh. You okay?" I asked peering off the edge to look at him.

"You look like a panda and It kinda scared me" he said. I laughed and he stared at me.

"Shut up" I said. He got up and stared at me.

"Are you gonna get up?" He asked. I almost got up but remembered something.

"I would but ya know I kinda don't have any pants on..." I said while blushing. He sighed and turned around.

"I don't care if you look" I said. He turned around and laid on my bed.

"Ugh. I'm fucking tired" he groaned.

"Says the one that just woke up" I said. He said "shut up" then I got a pair of sweatpants and put them on. I heard the doorbell ring and groaned as loud as I possibly could.

"I don't want to answer the fucking door" I whined. Devon laughed at me and I kid you not, dragged me downstairs. I opened the door and saw three little kids running away.

"I fucking hate kids!" I yelled loud enough for them to hear.

"C'mon I know this quiet spot in the woods behind your house" he said. I narrowed my eyes as he dragged me to his car.

"Your not going to murder me....are you?" I asked

"Let's find out" he said.

HELLO LITTLE MOTHER FUCKERS. HAVE YOU SEEN MIW REINCARNATED MUSIC VIDEO? YOU MOST LIKELY HAVE BUT IT WAS AMAZING AND I CANT STOP LISTENING TO CONTEMPRESS FT MARIA BRING. ITS JUST LIKE WOOOOOW. SUCH AMAZING. MUCH LIKE. I GOTTA GO FINISH READING A FANFIC BYEEE.