Chapter 5

(Tris's POV)

'Zeke and Hana, I was sitting here talking to Uriah even though I knew he probably. . .ya know! And then his fingers moved! So I called Christina in here and asked her if he had moved since being put in here and she told me no' Zeke and Hana are wide eyed and Hana has tears in her eyes. 'So then at that moment the life support machine started beeping so Christina called the doctor in here and he said it's beeping because Uriah is breathing on his own' Hana runs over to me and says 'Tris you are truly a life saver!! Thank you!' 'Tris, I don't know what you did, but thank you' Zeke says with tears in his eyes. He grabs me up in a tight hug and I try not to scream from the pain, I manage to only let out a little grunt and then he let's go and says ' oh my god tris I forgot I'm so sorry' I reply 'no no don't be it's ok! Really!!' Hana and Zeke stand next to Uriah beaming down at him with wide smiles and teary eyes. I walk over to Tobias and lay my head on his shoulder. He moves to sit in the chair and pulls me toward him. I sit in his lap and kiss him on the cheek.
{Tobias's POV}
I just sat down in the chair and tris sat on my lap when I decide to get up. I tell tris to follow me and then I whisper to Christina 'we'll be back later' she says 'ok' squinting her eyes at me with a grin on her face. I walk tris into the room we went into the night before all the memory serum mumbo jumbo happened. She looks at me and then grabs a handful of my shirt and kisses me hard on the lips. I grab her waist. And then the hem of her shirt. Then I realize it is a button up shirt so I undo the bottoms and pull it off her arms. She grabs the hem of my short and pulls it up and over my head. She pushes me back onto the bed and sits on top of me, leaning down for another hard kiss. I hold onto her legs in the process. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my life, my world and my only family that truly cares and loves me. While in my thoughts, I notice she has stopped kissing me, has unbuttoned my pants and is pulling them off me before I can even attempt to stop her. I grab her waist and roll over with her. She laughs and I do too. Then we both stop laughing and stare into each other's eyes. We sit there for a few moments and then I say 'I love you with all my heart Beatrice Prior!' And then she grabs my neck and pulls my lips to hers.