Chapter 23

(Tobias's POV)

I get up and walk to the bathroom where Tris is. She's standing there but I think she doesn't realize I'm there because when I pick her up bridal style, she kinda jumps and then laughs. I carry her into the tub and sit down with her. She leans back against my chest while I wrap my arms around her. She is beautiful in every way possible! Then I say 'Tris?' She tilts her head back to look at me and says 'hmm?' 'I love you so much!' I say. 'I love you too' she says and leans up and kisses me, a quick peck on the lips. When she turns back, I grab her chin, turning her face back to me and I deepen the kiss. She grabs the side of the tub and turns her whole body around and wraps her legs around my waist and sits. Her bird-like arms wrapped around my neck. She kisses me harder. But then I pull away and say 'let's get out and go get our friends baby' she sighs and says 'ok but you and I are coming back afterwards right?' 'Yes, we are!' I reply. We get out and get dressed. When we get out of dauntless, we go looking for a truck and to our luck, we find one in the Factionless sector. We hop in and drive through the fence that has been open for a little while now, and head to the bureau to get our friends back.