Chapter 25

A/N: before I get started, I just want to say it has been a while since I wrote the last chapter, so I'm a little rusty on what happened between them. I am rereading a couple chapters back to give me an idea as to where I was in the story. and now I give you the next chapter of our favorite couple.....

Tobias' POV

I took Tris to the infirmary because I knew something was up and I had my suspicions, but I wanted to be fully certain. she has been trying to hide the fact that she was sick to her stomach for a couple days now, but I could tell every time she got nauseous. She would hold her hand up to her mouth and close her eyes, taking slow, deep breaths. When we get there, I sit her down in a chair in the waiting area, and talk to the nurse at the front desk saying 'Hi, I brought my wife here. She's been very nauseous lately, and I think it's because she may be pregnant. Is there some way we can find out?' and she responded with 'yes sir, I just need to get her information. Fill out this form and hand it back to me and we'll see what we can do!' 'Thank you so much ma'am!' With that, I walked back over to Tris and filled out the forms. When I got to 2 certain questions, I stopped, turning to Tris. 'Babe, I have a question for you...' 'yes?' 'when was your last period?' 'uuuuuum, I.....I....I don't know, 2 months ago, I believe, which is weird.' I can see the panic in her eyes. 'It's ok babe. Don't worry about it.' The other question was "when was your last intercourse?" I wrote in "last night" because it was the honest truth, even if I'm not candor, I still want to be a part of every faction, even if I'm only "99%" divergent. I walk over and hand the clipboard with the form on it back to the lady and she tells me it will be a little bit and to take a seat and wait for the doctor.