Chapter 20

(Tobias's POV)

Then I...
Turn her around so she's facing me and I push her up against the door. She immediately presses her soft lips to mine. She jumps up and wraps her legs around me. I grab the door handle with my left hand and her left leg with my right hand to steady her on my hips. I shove the door open, still kissing and kick it shut with my heel. I walk over to the bed, still kissing her, and sit down. Her legs are still wrapped around me when I sit down. She grabs my jacket and starts pulling it off. I grab the arm of it and toss it across the room then grab her off of her shoulders. She pulls away long enough to get on her knees and straddle me and pull my shirt off. Before we kiss again I pull her shirt off and see a beautiful woman. I kiss right on the spot just below her collar bone. Then I kiss the three crows on her collar bone starting with the lowest one and working my way up to her neck. I kiss up her neck to the jawline. I hear her sigh my name and I smirk. I grab her face and look into those amazingly gorgeous grey-blue eyes and then press my lips to hers, kissing her passionately. I roll her onto her back and then...
A/N: HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT GOES DOWN THAT NIGHT!!! Mwah hahaha another cliffhanger you may ask? Why yes yes I did do another cliff hanger but there's more where that came from!!! 😂😁😈