Chapter 21

(Tobias's POV)

I roll her onto her back and...
lay on top if her. I unbutton her jeans and unzip them. I move my lips down her body to her stomach and stop to pull her pants off. I throw her pants where I threw my jacket. Now she lays in just her underwear and bra. God she's so beautiful. I pull my pants off and climb back on top of her. 💢💥WARNING IT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL SO MATURE AGES ONLY!!💥💢 I grab her hips and roll over having her straddle me again. I sit up just long enough to take her bra off of her. She pulls away and looks into my eyes when I start to pul it off of her shoulders. I ask her 'what's wrong?' With a confused look on my face. She just shakes her head and rolls us BACK over. I kiss her lips, down to her jaw, then her neck. I kiss down her chest and stomach and I stop right above her underwear. I look up at her with a devilish smile. She kindly smiles back and I do something I have never done ever in my life. I am nervous so I do it slowly. I bite onto the top of her underwear and slowly pull them off of her with my mouth. I hear her sigh again. So I know she's enjoying this. I slide my underwear off and now we are just two naked people in a room together. I climb up on the bed and kiss her lips. She grabs my neck with both hands and pulls me in closer for a more passionate kiss. Then she wraps her legs around me and pulls my whole body down towards her and I know what she wants. She wants IT. (I warned y'all) I pull back and look at her. She looks back at me and nods her head. I slowly push, entering her body. I lean down to kiss her and she lets out a quiet moan. I smile and kiss her more passionately while leaving and re-entering her body. She moans more and a little louder. She says my name a couple times in between moans and I can tell she's enjoying it...a lot. I can kinda tell she is almost at her high point of...well...um...orgasm(🙈😳😬) when she grabs onto my shoulders and tightens her legs. She also starts thrusting her hips and moans louder. She kisses me harder a dew more minutes and I can tell she is done. I finish only moments after. I kiss her a little while longer and then flop over onto my back on the bed. She giggles and then says in a more serious tone 'I love you Tobias Eaton. And that was great!' I smile and pull her to my chest. She lays her head on me and soon I hear her steady breaths and know she's asleep.