Chapter 14

(Tris's POV)

Chris gets on my nerves sometimes when her candor shows. Candor like to tell all and get into people's business a lot. It's just annoying is all. I reach for Tobias's hand under the table. Instead of taking my hand, he grabs my thigh. He squeezes it and then loosens his grip. I look at him, confused. He stands up and I tell Chris that we'll be right back and she says ok. He leads me into another hallway I don't recognize. He pins me against the wall and I look at him, nervous and kinda scared because I don't know what he's about to do. Then he presses his lips to mine and all of those feelings fall off of me. I kiss him back. I pull away and ask him 'what's wrong?' He replies with 'nothing! I just wanted a kiss' I look at him for a moment and then say 'no there's something wrong what is it?' He shrugs his shoulders and says 'I was thinking about last night, what if you get pregnant?' Tears fill my eyes and I say 'Tobias if I get pregnant, with YOUR baby, I wouldn't want it any other way! I would rather it be with the person I love and care for the most than with some guy that may leave me when he finds out! If I get pregnant, with YOUR baby, I would be the happiest mother in the world to have a piece of you that links us together and evermore closer! I love you Tobias Eaton!' He drags me behind him to the room and when we get to the door he picks me up bridal style, pushes the door open, walks in and kicks the door closed with his heel. He sets me back down on my feet right after the door closes. Then he grabs the front of my shirt and swings me around and pushes me up against the door and kisses me. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. My hands shake and so does my breathing. This has never been this intense. What if I wanted a baby other him now? I mean I don't want to be pregnant right now but I've always wanted to have a kid of my own and now that I think about it, I want one with him and only him! H grabs my waist and sets me back on my feet. He pulls away and says 'tris?' I respond with a quick 'yes' then he looks at me and says 'let's not do this right now ok? Let's go back to the dining hall' I lean back against the door and pout. He laughs and tells me to get on his back. I jump on and he runs with me back to the dining hall.
(Tobias's POV)
Tris jumps on my back and I run us back to the dining hall. I feel kind of guilty that Tris was ready to do that again and I totally stopped her in her tracks and made her go back to the dining hall. I don't intend to stay there and eat though. I am going to go see Matthew and see if we can go back into the city. I need to talk to Evelyn. The thing is, I don't know if Tris and the others want to go back. I will just have to ask them. I told Tris that would meet her later. I go to Matthew's lab. He's sitting at his desk when I walk in. 'Four!' He says 'what's up?' I reply with 'I need help getting back into the city. I have to talk to Evelyn, but I don't know any other way than to get back inside the fence. So do you think you could help me?' He says 'sure! Is anybody else going with you?' I tell him 'I don't know yet. I just made up my mind today, right before I came down here, that I want to go, so...' He says 'I will work on it.' I say 'ok see ya later. Thanks. Bye.' And then I leave the room.