Chapter 6

(Tris's POV)

I wrap my arms around Tobias and we keep colliding over and over again. I moan 'Tobias!' He looks at me and smiles. Eventually, I roll us over and I'm on top of him. I kiss his lips hard and then get up and go to the bathroom. I get in the shower and to my luck, there is bathing supplies in there already. Tobias follows me in. I tell him that he doesn't have to follow me everywhere I go and he says 'I know but I wanted to help you with that shoulder of yours!' He smiles at me and then gently massages soap over the stitches on my shoulder, arm and hip. I let the water run down me while he does that. Then I feel a sting in my shoulder and say 'ouch!' Tobias looks at me and says 'I'm sorry' then he kisses my shoulder where he was massaging the soap on. Then he continues kissing me. Between my shoulder blades, down my spine and back up. And then he turns me around, bends over to kiss my stomach, then up to my collar bone, then neck, jaw, and finally he kisses my lips. All of the body kissing has electrified me so when he gets to my lips, I'm so ready for it and I grab his neck and jump up putting my legs around his waist, then I kiss him. He pulls back and smiles at me and then he slides me back down onto my feet. He goes to get towels while I stand in the shower. He comes back with one wrapped around him and is holding one open and wraps it around me. I step out and walk into the living room. I grab one if his shirts that he brought in here and put it on. He puts on the pants he brought and we lay in the bed together until we are summoned for dinner.