Chapter 13

(Tobias's POV)

I wake up and I'm naked. And wonder how I got this way. Then I remember last night. Tris must have gotten a shower sometime after I went to sleep because her hair is damp and she has a shirt on. I slide her head and arm off of my chest and walk to get into the shower. I lather the shampoo in my hair and rinse. Then I scrub my body, rinse off and get out to dry off. I get dressed and walk out of the bathroom. Tris is still sound asleep so I slip out of the room. I walk out past the security clearance checkpoint and walk to the rock sculpture with the water dripping down it. I sit on the bench near it and watch the sun as it rises. My watch reads 7:30 AM so I decide to go to the cafeteria. I see Christina, Uriah, Zeke, shauna, and tris. I wonder when she woke up. I walk over and lightly touch both of Tris's shoulders with my hands. She looks up at me and smiles. I bend down and plant a kiss on her lips. 'Good morning' she says. 'Morning beautiful!' I reply. Christina gives tris that look that says 'uh huh I know what you did last night I'm not an idiot' I love it when Christina makes faces like that at tris. 'So what did you two love birds do last night after y'all left?' Christina asks. I scratch the back of my neck but then tris responds with 'we talked and then kissed some...ok well a lot but haha we talked until we fell asleep.' Christina then says 'mhm sure' tris hits her on the arm and Christina says 'what?! All I'm saying is I was candor and I can tell when someone is lying. You don't have to lie just to tell me that I don't need to be in your personal private business. From now on, just tell me "Chris it's none of your bees wax" and I'll leave you alone ok?!' Tris laughs and says 'ok'.