Chapter 12

(Tris's POV)

I lay down pulling Tobias with me. I reach between us and unbutton his pants. Then I I bottom mine. We kick them off and we're just a bunch of limbs tangled together with underwear on. He pulls me up and kisses me while undoing my bra. When he gets it undone, he slides it off and just stares at my almost flat chest. Then he smiles at me and says 'you're small, almost bird-like and that's one of the reasons why love you.' I can feel myself blushing. 'Just come here already' I say. And then I pull him to me again. He slides his underwear off(yess I'm getting a little into it this time mwah hahaha) and I pull mine of too. We slide up under the covers. He's laying on top of me and kissing me. 'Easy' I say when we start doing THAT. 'Ok' he replies. He starts kissing my neck and I sigh his name in his ear. I run my hand over his spine, over the faction symbols tattooed on it. I run my fingers up his back to his shoulders and then grab hold of them. We collide until we are satisfied. When we're done, roll over on top of him and kiss him saying 'I love you' he says 'I love you too' and then we lay there for a while. Later on, I can hear that his breaths are steady and even. So I get up and go shower off and put one of the shirts on that's laying on the couch. I climb back in the bed with him and pass out immediately.