Chapter 7

(Tris's POV)

We go to dinner ad I sit between Christina and Tobias. Christina narrows her eyes at me and says 'where have you two been all day?' I answer 'nowhere really' I bite the inside of my cheek. 'You're lying' she tells me. 'Ok I will tell you later ok?' 'Ooooooh ok does it have to do with a little body action?' I look at her with that 'I'm not amused' facial expression and shake my head. I lean my head against Tobias and smile. Just thinking about the past couple of hours makes me ecstatic. I love him with everything I have. And I feel that he loves me the same. 'Chris, how is Uriah doing?' 'Oh! He woke up for the first time earlier today! You should go see him! He's been asking if you were ok cuz we told him what happened and that you got shot and all that good stuff!' 'Oh ok, I will go now cuz I'm done anyways, I'll talk to you later!' I look at Tobias and he says 'where are you going?' He sounds like a parent talking to their child when the kid tries to sneak out of the house. 'To see Uriah why?' I ask. 'Oh I'm coming with ya!' He says. 'Tobias. Can I go alone right now? I just need to get a normal face on before I see him and I can't have that 'madly in love' face on when I see him, it's just not right with Marlene being gone and all' I say. And then I walk out of the cafeteria and head for Uriah's room.