Chapter 19

(Tobias's POV)

I didn't really want to walk. I just wanted to go somewhere alone with tris because we haven't had much alone time lately. I'm thinking about taking her on another date. I grab her hand and ask her 'do you wanna go on another date with me? I know we haven't had much time for "us" lately.' She stops and turns towards me and smiles and staring me in the eyes. Then she smiles an evil smile and takes off running. I yell for her and then chase after her. I know what she's doing. (😏) she turns and runs backwards looking at me. She smiles at me then turns back around and goes down another hallway. When I turn the corner, I recognize this hallway as the one that leads to the chasm where I took tris and we had our first kiss. Then she stops dead in her tracks, turns to me, kisses my cheek and when I reach to grab her waist, she ducks under and takes off again. She runs past the cafeteria., past the pit and training room and down another hallway. I have this hallway memorized because it is the same one I used to get to my little dauntless apartment. I wonder how she remembers how to get here because she was somewhat passed out from getting beat up by Peter, Al and Drew that day. Oh well. I don't care. All I know is I an about to do something that I think she wanted me to do when we were in the bureau a few days ago when we were running but then I got stabbed by Marcus. (😡) We're almost to my apartment when I catch up to her and grab her wrist. Then I...