Chapter 1

(Tris's POV)

After David shot me, I hear voices yelling but I don't see anybody. I try to sit up but the pain is too excruciating. I can see David sitting slumped over in his chair, groaning. The yells get closer and more understandable. It's female. It's Cara and Christina. They're calling my name. I try again to get up and when I do, it hurts so bad I scream while getting up. That will most definitely get their attention. They come running into the room and help me get up. Cara said that Tobias and the others should be back soon. They put me on a table in this almost all white room and tell me that someone will be in here to remove any bullets that might still be inside me. Then I see a figure outside my door.
{Tobias's POV}
Cara tells me that Tris was shot and I ask her 'where is she now?' and when she's done telling me, I sprint to where Tris is. I'm standing outside the door when a doctor or whoever the fuck he is comes to me and says 'sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to wait over there. We're about to start the surgery.' So I go sit down.
{Tris's POV}
It turns out it was just the doctor who will be taking the bullets out of me. They give me anesthesia to help me sleep while they do the surgery. And then I'm out.