Chapter 15

(Tris's POV)

I see Tobias and I run into his arms. 'Hey. Where have you been?' I ask. He says 'I was with Matthew.' 'Oh! Ok' I say. 'Wanna go for a walk?' 'Sure, lead the way!' He says. I walk us to the rock-water sculpture. We sit down on the bench and he wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his waist and lean my head into his chest. We sit there until the sun is about to set. 'Want to go to dinner?' He asks me. 'No I wanna go back to our little room if that's ok?' I answer. 'Alright! C'mon' he says. We walk hand in hand to the room but when we get past security, I take off running and he chases me. I do that because I know that he will do the things I've been longing for all day since we left the room earlier. I know he will grab my arm and push me up against the door and kiss me like I want him to. We're about half way to the room when I turn around and look for him because I don't hear his footsteps behind me. He is nowhere in sight. I slow down to a stop and walk back the way I came from. 'Tobias!' I yell out for him but he doesn't answer. I see a figure lying on the floor. It looks like him. I run up beside him and he looks delusional. 'Oh my god! What happened?' I ask frantically looking all over the front half of his body for any injuries. He looks up and says 'Marcus. Stabbed. Me.' And then I go find help. I run as fast as I can to the makeshift hospital and find some medics and lead them to him. When we get there he is almost gone. I'm starting to cry. This was not supposed to happen. Then I get really mad and find my way to Christina. 'Chris!' I yell when I see her. 'Oh my god! Tris are you alright?' She asks worriedly. 'Yeah I'm fine but I need your help.' I say. 'Yeah sure anything.' She replies. 'I need a team of people to get Marcus. I need them to arrest him and put him in a holding cell until I'm able to deal with him myself. He just stabbed Tobias in the back literally!!' I'm balling my eyes out by this time. Christina rubs my back with her hand and ten pulls me into a hug. 'I don't know what to do Chris!' I say in between sobs. She gets a little search party ready to go. It mainly consists of Uriah, Chris, Zeke, Cara, Matthew, and Shauna. She wanted to get Caleb but I told her no. There also some guards helping them search for Marcus too. I walk to our room and lay down because I know they won't let me see Tobias right now while he's in surgery. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow but it's a restless sleep because of a nightmare that Tobias wasn't there to wake me up from. I stand in what seems to be the fear landscape room but not. I walk out and I see all of my friends and Tobias laying on the ground dying. I hear this blood curling scream and then the dream ends and I wake up, shooting up off the bed and screaming. I have his name in my mouth. 'Tobias.' I say softly as I sob. I get up and go to the bathroom and wash my face. I look at the clock. It says 11:46 PN. Maybe I can go see him now. I wonder if Chris and the others found Marcus yet. I go to the living space that we all are usually in and Chris isn't there but I find Uriah and Caleb in there. I ask Uriah 'did y'all find him yet?' Then he responds with 'we found him but then he got away because this idiot,' he motions to Caleb 'decided to step in front of the gun before I could shoot Marcus to slow him down!' I turn to Caleb and smile. He looks at me like a whipped puppy dog. 'Im sor-' he says but I cut him off with 'Caleb it's ok I guess. I know what you were doing. Your abnegation was showing even if it was for the wrong person.' I look at Uriah and he has this shocked face like he can't believe I'm letting Caleb off just like that. I tell Uriah and Caleb that I'm going to see Tobias and Uriah says 'I'm coming with you!' So I walk behind pushing Uriah to the makeshift hospital. I ask the nurse at the counter 'Tobias Eaton?' She says 'room 4' I walk into the room and then. . .