Chapter 22

(Tris's POV)

I wake up shaking. And naked. I bite my lip and smile remembering last night. I turn over so that I'm sitting up on my arms on Tobias's chest. He still has his right arm around my waist. I prop my head up on my left hand and use my right hand to lightly touch my finger tips to Tobias's lips. He so handsome and strong and sometimes I don't think he realizes it. His breathing picks up so I know he's waking up. I take my hand from his lips and place it on his chest. His eyes flutter and then open. He looks down at me and somewhat turns onto his side facing me. He puts his left arm around me, grabbing my butt and pulling me closer. He smiles and leans down, pressing his lips to mine as if he were reading my mind. We lay there for a while just kissing and then I say 'wanna go get our friends from the bureau?' He smiles lightly at me and says 'can we wait one more day? I'm enjoying not having everybody up our asses all the time.' He smirks, then continues. 'I like being able to kiss you with nobody around; it seems like we always find ourselves surrounded by people when we kiss.' I smile and say 'ok I'm fine with that, just one day though. That way we can make sure nothing happens to them.' I'm worried that Marcus might have already gotten to them. Tobias sees the worry on my face and asks 'what's wrong?' He touches his fingers to my chin lifting it up so that he can look into my eyes. 'I...I just don't want anything to happen to them is all. We've lost enough friends as it is. I mean Lynn, Will, and Marlene, I can't lose Uriah or Christina or Zeke or Shauna or YOU most importantly!!' I say looking deep into those gorgeous deep blue eyes of his. 'I know and we will leave tomorrow ok?' He says. I nod and lay my head on his chest. A few minutes later he asks 'hey wanna go get a shower and something to eat?' I nod and walk to the shower, looking back at him basically telling him to meet me in the shower. ()