~12~ kind of do

The boys wanted to stream for a little bit to mess with fans about the meet up. They weren't going to announce the meet up for a couple days, and I think they're going to take full advantage of that.

George and Dream were in their own rooms. Dream just finished helping George build his set up, so this is just a bit of a test run. I sit on Nick's bed as he starts up stream. He told me I could join later if I wanted to, but for now I was just going to sit back a bit.

"Hey guys!" Sapnap starts his stream. He starts to talk and joke around with some people. I just scroll through my phone as they play.

"George, the people want to know if you plan on meeting Taegan when you get to Florida?" Sapnap asks.

I glance up at the sound of my name. Sapnap has a big smile on his face, knowing full well that we've already met up.

He listens to what the other guys have to say, then laughs. "You guys can play minecraft."

He pauses once again.

"What? She definitely plays minecraft." He shifts his eyes to see me, and I shake my head slowly.

"Are you serious?" he raises his eyebrows.

I shrug. "I just never learned to play or anything."

"Wait, no," he turns his chair towards me, ignoring face cam, "You've played games with us, haven't you?"

"I sit on call while you play games," I say after a moment of thought, "but other than the really stupid games, then no I haven't played games with you."

"We have to teach you, Taegan." He sighs as he turns back to the monitors.

I mumble something unintelligible as I go back to my phone. I only get to unlock it before I'm interrupted again.

"Taegan?"

"Hm?" I set my phone down. Sapnap is once again turned towards me in his chair. "Chat wants you to join the stream."

I roll my eyes with a small smile before getting up to sit next to him. He gets up to grab a chair from a different room. I place the headphones on my ears as I wait for him to get back.

"Hello?" I say hesitantly.

"Where's Sapnap?" George asks.

"Seriously?" Dream chuckles, "They just went over this."

"He's getting a chair," I say, glancing nervously at the camera.

There's a loud bang on not only my end of the call but George's as well. Dream's room is downstairs so he didn't hear anything.

"What was that?" George asks.

"I don't know," Dream mumbles. He probably doesn't actually know what is was, or he could if he thinks about it.

I don't say anything about because I don't like lying. I bite the inside of my cheek. Talking on stream would be so much easier if I could talk to George about our meet up, but I don't want to ruin any surprises. Although Sapnap seems to be well on his way to doing that by making so much noise.

Karl saves us all by joining the call. "Are you streaming?" he asks.

"Sapnap is."

"Oh okay," Karl says before clearing his throat, "hey chat!"

"Oh, Karl," I say as I remember I wanted to tell him about my birthday present for Mom, totally forgetting we were on stream.

"I genuinely just jumped as I heard her voice from Sapnap's computer," Karl giggles.