Chapter 3

AUTHORS NOTE!

Please Please Please comment...! And read! :) PLEASE :D

I don't really have anything else to say but HIIII :D

THANK YOU :D

------

Chapter 3

I stayed looking up at the sky all during the football practise. I didn’t like football. Soccer yes, football no. Also I knew that if I could see the boys they could see me and I just wanted to hide, I still had bed hair! About an hour after they started the boys were done and they all headed off the pitch to the changing rooms. I stayed sitting waiting for Steve and he came out a few minutes later with a couple of other boys from the team.

“Callie.” He called and I jumped off my seat and headed down the steps. The three boys with him turned and looked at me. They were all huge, hot as well, but what I really noticed was how tall and muscular they were. “Cameron, Daniel, Justin this is my sister.” I nodded at them and they smiled.

“Hi,” smiled one of the boys. He was dark skinned and just seem to go on forever. I had to lean my neck all the way back to look up at him.

“Hey” I smiled back but I had to move my neck and he laughed.

“Are we a bit tall for you?” He asked and I nodded, blushing a deep red, and looked down. There was a bit of movement and I looked up to see all three boys kneeling on the floor.

“Better?” Another one asked. He had dark hair which fell over his face and a cheeky smile.

“Thanks.” I laughed. “But tomorrow I have to deal with the whole student population, I don’t think I’ll be able to get all of them to kneel for me.”

“Well I’ll kneel for you.” The dark skinned boy insisted and I smiled.

“Callie we’d better be going.” Steve said and I nodded and followed after him with a wave to the boys, when I looked back a second later they were gone.

“How’d it go?”

“Fine, I’m on the team.” He just managed to stifle a grin.

“Well done.” I grinned up at him as I jumped in the car. “We haven’t even started school yet and you’re part of the popular crowd.” He winked as he pulled the car out.

“Everyone wants to know this gorgeous piece of man candy.” I groaned and mimed being sick as we pulled away from the school.

“Mum we’re home!” I called as I pushed open the door, my arms full of bags.

“What took you so long?” She asked in confusion as I carried the bags into the kitchen.