Chapter 16

• Dedicated to All my FANS and those who have VOTED!

AUTHORS NOTE

I am going AWAY so I might not post till the 26th! I'm sorry! I might take my laptop and write but I will not be posting sorry!

THANKYOUHHH AND ENJOY :D

----

Chapter 16

I jumped into Cameron’s truck and leant back into the seat as he walked around.

“You didn’t need me that time.” He pouted and I grinned wickedly back at him.

“I guess I can manage without you.”

“I don’t like the idea of that.” He scowled and I grinned.

“I need you for other things.” He pulled into some lights.

“Such as?”

“This.” I leant forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

“I like that better.”

“Though you would. Now drive.” He looked up as the lights changed and took off towards the diner. He pulled into the car park and I climbed out as we waited for the other cars to appear.

“I’m hungry, what took you so long?” I demanded as they led the way in.

“Hey dudes!” I turned and saw a few guys from the team sitting there grinning at us. Chris winked at me and I gripped onto Cameron’s hand tighter. “Join us?” They asked. Justin headed over, glad not to be an extra and sat next to Chris, thank goodness. I joined him and Cameron sat on the other side of me.

“What’s up?”

“Came for a much needed hi.” Chris grinned. “Hi Callie.” I smiled at him but tried not to let it bother me.

“What do you want?” The waitress asked and I looked at Cameron for help.

“Two all day breakfasts.” He instructed. “With hot chocolates.” He nudged me and I pouted.

“I like hot chocolate all right.” I scowled as the boys laughed. The rest ordered and we all started chatting.

“What’s wrong?” Cameron whispered to me.

“Nothing.” He raised his eyebrows.

“Chris.” I replied so softly that he only just heard.

“I’ll protect you.” He grinned back to me and wrapped his arm back around me. I was talking to Justin when the food came. I saw Steve pale out of the corner of my eye and felt Cameron shaking next to me.

“Cameron what’s wr-.” I stopped as I saw the waiter. Henry smiled at me as he placed my breakfast in front of me. I felt Cameron shaking harder and I wrapped an arm around his waist quickly in order to calm him down. Henry wondered off and I noticed the others looking confused. “Cameron calm down. Breathe. He’s not doing anything to me. Just relax.” I kissed his neck softly and I felt his breathing start to deepen. I held his hand softly as Henry reappeared. He placed the last food down.

“Can I get you anything else?” He leered. I shuddered back into Henry as he smiled at me.

“Dude, she’s with someone don’t perve her.” I turned shocked as Chris stood up. “Do your job.”

“More than one guy Callie?” Henry glared.

“You know him.”

“He’s my ex.”

“You only just moved here. Woah, you followed her up here?” He demanded. “Not cool.”

“She’s mine.” Henry smiled. “I take it you don’t need another drink.” I sat there and watched him go.