Chapter 8

AUTHORS NOTE

Nearly 400 reads :D SO SO SO HAPPY :)

keep voting or commenting if you like it... this isnt for Watty Awards but its so encouraging...

I'm working on a story for the watty awards which I'll post after this and I wanted to know if anyone knew anyone who did covers or anything so that it could look a bit special?? :) Let me know :D

THANKYOUHHH and ENJOY :D

------

Chapter 8

Callie’s POV

I couldn’t believe Cameron had convinced me to skip on my first day of school. I followed him silently out to his car. It was an old fashioned truck with a high step, and I struggled to get into the seat. Cameron stood there for a second laughing at me before taking pity and lifting me up into the cab of the truck.

“And you say you’re not short?” He asked and I blushed.

“Shush. It’s not my fault.” He laughed as he walked around the car. He pulled out his phone and sent a text before climbing in. I looked around the car and spotted a bra on the back seat. I giggled. “So this is yours?” I asked as he climbed in.

“No I’m stealing it.”

“So this bra is yours then?” I hooked a finger around the strap and pulled it and held it to him. “32D, hmm not a bad size.” He flushed and grabbed the bar and swung it into the back.

“Sorry it’s...”

“You don’t have to explain anything.” I instructed as he started the truck.

“Lauren’s.” He finished and I raised an eyebrow. “She likes to try and tempt me back to her.” I tried to keep a straight face, but failed.

“You basically have a stalker.” I laughed as he drove and he grinned at me. “EYES ON THE ROAD!” I squeaked and he looked front.

“Seriously?” I nodded.

“It scares me.” He grinned and turned off down a dirt track.

“Grab on to the door.” I nodded in confusion and then realised why as he started to bump all over the car. “It’s a bit down here.” I tried to grin but I hit my head. We eventually pulled to a stop in front of a house in the middle of the trees. It was an older house but was gorgeous.

“Wow...” I trailed off. It even had the windows in the roof I loved.

“It’s nice isn’t it?” The question was left hanging in the air as I followed him inside. “Dad?” He called out and a man appeared at the top of the stairs.