Chapter 11

AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for all the reads... If you like my story please vote so I know how many people like it???

It's not for Watty Awards but it gives me a good indication of whether you like it or not!

THANKYOUHHHH AND ENJOY :D

-----

Chapter 11

Callie’s POV

I pulled Cameron up the stairs to my room, desperate to know what my Mum had said to make him so nervous.

“Spill.” I demanded and he looked to the side and avoided eye contact.

“Spill what?”

“What did my Mum say?”

“Nothing.” He replied and I rolled my eyes.

“You will tell me eventually.” I told him and he grinned at me.

“I know. But not yet.” I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

“Why not now?”

“Because the timing isn’t right.” I sighed and knew he had his reasons. “So Miss Callie...”

“Yes Mr Cameron?”

“Your Mother said I could sleep with you tonight.”

“She said you could sleep in the same room but she never said anything about where in my room. You can get some blankets for the floor.” His face fell and he stared at me in shock.

“Seriously?” I held his gaze for a moment and then smirked.

“No get your butt in my bed you loser.” He laughed at me and pushed me towards the bathroom and I went to get changed and brush the dinner off my teeth. I reappeared in my pyjamas  and stared at him as he lay in my bed. I could see his muscles and I found myself drooling over him.

“Like what you see?” He winked at me and I blushed.

“No....” I tried to lie and failed. I made my way and climbed into bed and he wrapped an arm around me and I snuggled into him and felt his hard abs beneath me and I smirked. He was gorgeous and he was mine.

“Where’s my kiss Miss Callie?” I grinned and looked up at him and he pressed his lips against mine and I grinned as I felt his tongue begging for entrance. I giggled against him mouth as I kept mine closed and he groaned. “Please” He begged softly I pulled away and kissed down his jaw line and down his neck and I felt him stir against my leg.

“Maybe you’re getting too excited.” I shrugged and turned away from him and he growled softly before rolling on top of me.