Chapter 21

AUTHORS NOTE:

hope you like it guys :) not many more chapters to go :D

THANKYOU AND ENJOY :D

----

Chapter 21

Callie’s POV

I wrinkled my nose as I rolled over. What had Cameron done in our bed? I shuddered at the thought – he was like an untrained dog someday.

“Ouch.” I hissed as I smacked my head on a corner.

“Shut up.” Someone growled and I heard a rattling and my arm jerked. A wave of nausea swept over me. I wasn’t in my room. I wasn’t with Cameron. I pealed back my eyelids and the room swam. I couldn’t make out much except for a stream of light coming in from an opening.

“She’s awake.” Some hissed and I felt the chain around my stomach pulled up and I found myself sitting up, the room swimming around. Someone grabbed my chin and I flinched away from the oniony smell. “Look at me.” I squinted my eyes and focussed on the man’s face. It was covered in dirt, his hair matted and everywhere. I tried to shrink away from the man and he grinned.

“She scared?”

“Very.”

“Do we have the right one?”

“She has to be. He’s been following her for weeks.” Another man stepped up behind the guy. He looked slightly better groomed, but only slightly.

“Are you his mate?” The man sneered.

“I’m not marked; I’m no one’s mate.” I retorted and the man slapped me.

“That wasn’t the question? Are you his mate?”

“Whose mate?” My face spun as he slapped me again.

“Cameron. The Alpha who isn’t man enough to accept responsibility.”

“He is.” I snapped back and then panicked. I admitted knowledge of werewolves, and knowledge of Cameron’s Alpha status.

“Gotcha.” He whispered and sniffed. “You smell delicious.” I flinched back. What was he a vampire? He ran a finger down my face. “Can I kill her now?”

“We want to see him suffer. Therefore she lives.” The man from before looked down at me. I sighed with relief. “You will die though.” The man stared at me for a moment. “Pity.”

“Why is it a pity?” The man inquired. He was still invading my personal space bubble so I flinched back.

“Look at her. Maybe it would make the Alpha suffer more, if she was alive, but was with us instead. Knowing he could never have her again.” The man stepped closer.