Chapter10

AUTHORS NOTE:

I havent got anything to say except thank you from reading and fanning please keep going, VOTE COMMENT FAN :D It makes me SO happy :P

THANK YOU AND ENJOY :D

Chapter 10

Callie’s POV

“Can I talk to Callie for a moment?” India smiled apologetically at me and I nodded and headed upstairs into Callie’s room. I closed the door and pressed my ear to it so I could hear.

“When did he become this possessive?” I heard India ask softly.

“When he realised how good friends I was with Brett, back in the first month of our relationship, and he made me stop being friends with him. I couldn’t go anywhere without him and he had to be there with me whenever I went anywhere and I was never good enough for him and could never do anything right for him and I was never what he wanted but he never let me go.” I heard her cry and my fists tightened and I made myself breathe slower. “It was always there but no one noticed and no one bothered to notice because he always acted nice around you and Michelle was so in love with him she didn’t bother to look out for me. He built me back up when I was low and recovering so I always thought he was doing what was best for me but it was never like that.” Recovering? Was she an alcoholic or something? I felt my heart hurt for what she was going through. “Cameron’s the first person I’ve felt safe around and that I’m allowed to hang out with since I started with Henry but I’m too scared to tell him or be myself. I just can’t.” She felt safe around me? She hadn’t admitted she liked me but that was almost better.

“I’ll call your Dad so he doesn’t say anything to him and Cameron can stay the night. I’m sorry...”

“It’s not your fault.” Callie interrupted her and I smiled. Her Mum hadn’t noticed but Callie still didn’t blame her. I was so proud of her.

“And don’t rush things with Cameron. When you’re ready open up to him and I’m sure you’ll be fine. He’s a lovely boy and he adores you.” Was I that obvious? “I’ll call your Dad. Do you mind?” I placed my hand on the door but then she stopped. “Something’s flashing.” I froze before hearing my name.

“CAMERON!” I rushed down the stairs not caring if anyone saw. I looked up and knew India had. The look on her face was one of shock but not I saw something impossible shock but more are you what I think you are shock. I looked back down and the screen and took a deep breath before becoming furiously angry.

I’m about to go visit your Dad. Want to save me the time and tell me where you are?

“Call Dad.” Callie asked her Mum as I took calming breaths trying to stop the anger flooding through me as I wanted to go and kill him. “We’re going to watch a movie.”

F**k off. I typed the message and Callie nodded at me and I pressed send before logging her out.  

“Let’s just watch a movie and forget anything happened.” I told her and she nodded. “Can I stay tonight?”