Chapter 9

AUTHORS NOTE

I HAVE SO MANY READS :D EEEEE :D AND FANS AND STUFF :D THANK YOU ALL IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME :D ALL OF YOU WHO READ AND STUFF :D

I have a question.... I've ** the swearwords in this but what are the rules with posting swear words... are there age restrictions and stuff... this is pg13 in case i decide to put in a sex scene or something but I don't know about swearing etc. can anyone enlighten me? :D THANKS :D

THANKYOUHHHH AND ENJOY :D

----

Chapter 9

Cameron’s POV

It had been four days since I’d kissed Callie and we’d just chatted for ages every day. I smiled to myself as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. My Dad and the other high ranking members of the pack were all gathered round the table.

“There he is.” My father said as he turned around. “Come sit.”

“What’s going on?” I asked as I joined the table in the only available seat, the head of the table.

“We heard from Myles.” I nodded. “They’ve found the Lucas’s. They have joined the Sunlight Protection Programme so our men can’t get close. But they’re sae but we have no idea what’s going to attack them so it’s all in the air. I guess they thought that if we didn’t know we might not get hurt by it. But they are currently pack-less so we need to find our new Alpha.” The mean around the table nodded in silence.

“And you’re telling me this because?” I crossed my fingers under the table. Don’t say it. Don’t say it. Don’t say it.

“Because we think you’re the next Alpha to be.” They said it.

“No.”

“You don’t have to take this responsibility now but the Alpha when he takes his power sees who his replacement will be and he told me it was you.”

“No.”

“Son, I know you don’t want this.”

“No.” I stood up. “I will not be Alpha.”

“Yes you will.” My father stood up. “Accept the responsibility.”

“No father I will not.” I growled at him and he sat down with a thump. Everyone stared at me in shock.

“You did it.”

“Did what?”

“Challenged the acting Alpha for Alpha...” I froze before running out the room. I shifted, my clothes tearing as I ran into the woods. I just ran and ran and ran, I don’t know where I went but I ran. When I next noticed where I was I could see Callie’s house. I didn’t have any clothes so I couldn’t see but I just sat there and stared at the window. I was the Alpha, I was the Alpha, and I didn’t want to be the Alpha.