Chapter 23

OKay... so no sex scene because it's only PG-13...

Enjoy :)

2 more posts after this! :(

also sorry it is late Ive been away :)

----------

Chapter 23

Cameron’s POVV

I heard Callie squeak and India had to restrain me as I made for the other room.

“Let me go to her!” I yelled.

“She said no, there’s a reason why.” India reasoned.

“I need to be with her.”

“I know.”

“Why is she pushing away from me?” I whispered.

“Sir.” I turned as a man hurried into the room. “The Lucas’s are returning after hearing that they’re dead.” I growled.

“They dare to return? We lost a man, I nearly lost my mate and had to assume Alpha position early.” Anger threatened to overflow as I stared at the man.

“I think they will come to apologise, but only that. You are the alpha, his return can’t change that.” I turned and thumped the table.

“This isn’t fair.” I hissed.

“Sir.”

“Go, tell the others. When they arrive escort them to the meeting room, only that. Nowhere else, no one else. I will speak to them privately and then they have to explain everything to the pack, they owe it to them.” The man nodded. “Go tell my father and the others.” The man left. “I need her.” I started towards the door, ignoring India’s request but the door opened before I got there and the doctor stepped out.

“Alpha.”

“How is she?”

“She’s okay. A couple of marks, but she wasn’t raped and appears to be okay.” I sighed with relief.

“Marks?” The doctor shrugged and turned to leave. “Tell me.” I commanded.

“Let him go idiot.” Callie hissed from the door. She was leaning against the door frame. “Go. Thanks doctor.” She spoke to him and I turned and glared at her. “Don’t glare at me.” For one second I froze and then walked over and swept her into my arms and walked upstairs. “I guess I’ll talk to you later Mum.” She called over my shoulder. I dumped her on her bed and she looked at me. “What?”

“What marks?” I growled at her.

“Don’t take that tone with me.” She snapped back. “I need to shower.” She tried to roll off the bed and I went to stop her.