tres - pociones

chapter three - potions

I sat next to Draco in the Great Hall, sipping on my pumpkin juice whilst ignoring the stares of Pansy and her sidekick from down the table. He had been waiting for me outside the girls dormitory in the morning, wanting to walk with me to the Great Hall.

Pansy practically shit her pants, unable to contain her jealousy as a nasty scowl appeared onto her face once she saw Draco and I leave the common room together earlier.

My morning was rather pleasant because of this, along with the fact that when I was getting ready, I felt Pansy and Daphne's envious eyes on me. They attempted to act as if they weren't interested in all my luxuries, but failed miserably, staring down the mini Prada velvet tote I planned to take with me to classes, which rested on my bed as I applied my makeup and did my hair.

Of course I wanted to look good for all my classes and make Hansel and Gretel jealous, but once I had slipped on my Slytherin robe and uniform, it was in definite, desperate need of accessories. I didn't have time to find a way to customize my robe but for now accessorizing was the best way to make a fashion statement.

I made sure to wear the finest jewelry I had, layering multiple gold necklaces and stacking as many rings on my fingers as I could. I wore a pair of Dior sunglasses and had adjusted and rested them on the top of my head only.

Once again, it is just for the aesthetic since I would look like a fool wearing sunglasses inside.

Last minute touches were black Gucci GG pattern tights under my school uniform skirt, and a pair of gold Tom Ford crystal heels. My morning could've gone worse but it went pretty smoothly.

When Draco and I left earlier, I do admit, we looked good side by side together. We resembled an ideal Slytherin couple and it obviously bothered Pansy since she knew Draco had an interest in me.

That was another thing I could use to get under her skin, her little crush on Draco.

Apart from my placement being in the middle rather than towards the end at the Slytherin table, the spot I was sitting at wasn't much better than the one from yesterday.

Even though I was sitting next to Draco, I still didn't fully know him or feel comfortable enough to open up. Not that I had the intention to anyway.

He was one of the first people I met on the train and felt okay having small talk with, other than Hermione and Neville of course, so naturally I geared towards being with him more.

I uncomfortably ate my breakfast, surrounded by Slytherin guys my age who the majority of the time just gawked at me. Draco seemed to be the only well mannered guy next to me, neatly eating his food and wiping his mouth when needed.

Crabbe and Goyle however, had no mercy, stuffing their faces with breakfast sweets, food particles on the corners of their mouths and falling onto their plates. It didn't help that they were rather sweaty from only walking from the dungeons to the Great Hall.

I continued eating before Draco excused himself to go to the restroom, and now I was left alone with the rest of the guys. To my luck, they just continued to talk amongst one another or gawk at me. It was better than having to act as if I cared to take interest in having a conversation with them.

I set down my fork on my plate, my eyes admiring the beauty and vastness of the Great Hall. It was immensely spacious and I couldn't help but to think of how it could be transformed into a dancehall.

My father owned a great majority of the clubs and dancehalls in Barcelona (which I would sometimes sneak to in the middle of the night to party) and being the owner's daughter, no one spoke a word of it to my parents.