Prologue

The loud shutters of camera making the young man roll his eyes in annoyance, clicking his tongue he pushed passed the crowd of reporters ready to ask their questions For money, fame, entertainment

The loud shutters of camera making the young man roll his eyes in annoyance, clicking his tongue he pushed passed the crowd of reporters ready to ask their questions For money, fame, entertainment. The instant hate against the media was natural For crime head department
The similar questions and sound of clicking of camera making his blood boil.

"Chenle i want these reporters gone in 10 minutes or I'll release my statement which neither you nor the admiral will adore"

His deep noted threat made the younger chuckle nervously mindful of his boss who was already agitated being the head of department he was scary as hell.

"I swear I wasn't aware i just rushed here"

he defended himself making the older press his lips together trying to maintain his temper which was already at peak due to what the higher agency of crime department had to discuss today.

"Either they are gone or you are"

he warned giving a final look to the male and entering the building closing the door with loud thud alerting everyone that he has arrived.

"Sir the inspector general of police just called in asking for you"

The voice of women who was the receptionist at the office chimed in.

Big mistake actually, her words like a fuel to fire made him burst at her.

"tell him I'm fucking dead ms kim" he walked faster wanting to escape any human who may cause interference in his work.

"but sir-" her words left incomplete as he made his way to his personal office
The door closed with a loud slam making everyone in the department aware that their superintendent general was in a bad mood.

There he was the famous inspector of seoul Huang Renjun. His eyes glared like ice, sharp orbs which scared people off even before initiating a conversation. Face sculpted as of Greek gods probably belonged to a museum. The aura he radiated seemed more like a killer yet
he was actually a detective short on temper. He had accomplished every case assigned to him call him lucky or genius but the country did owe him to put most of the known criminals behind the bars.

Taking off his jacket he rolled his sleeves sitting down a knock on his door was heard
"Jaemin not now-" his words left unfinished as his eyes met with new ones tilting his head he examined the girl who now stood Infront of him. At a single glance he could see the sharpness of her eyes which made him alert. The way she looked down at him through her fox like eyes made him angrier.

"What brings you here?"
He inquired before she could reply renjun saw a familiar brown haired male entering with a file in his hands

"she's our new forensic investigator"
He informed as he slid the girl's file on the table.

"As i already told the director what we need is time not people no offense.... miss park seohyun" he said as calmly possible

Is it even more possible for problems to come his way?

"What you need is patience Mr Huang Renjun" seohyun muttered her voice soft yet daring hearing her remark he lifted his head up to look at her.

"refrain from being arrogant on your first day ms park" renjun warned in a monotone eyes glaring like ice.

"My apologies but at least read file you're holding except for my damn name" she mumbled the last part
Taking a deep breath he opened the file reading it's content.

"Why would they transfer you from the national intelligence? Do they think my team is incapable of tracking lowly criminals like as he fucking calls himself 'ace of spades'" he growled lowly his blood pressure rising as each second passed by clearly the KNI must have lost their mind before changing her post in a crime department.

"it's only logical that you require a member qualified in forensic sciences which i am here for sir" she said gritting her teeth with a forced smile having a hard time around her so call boss from now onwards.

Rolling his eyes he took a deep breath man he really needed a break or maybe as the girl said patience