Running on seashells

Chapter 4
Barry's pov
The car ride was like a party. At the beginning Iris wanted to play all the games but after I beat everyone for the third time at trivia and license plate game we decided to crank up the music instead. Joe and I sat in the front and since no one liked his Jazz and my 2 Cellos is too hard to party to, we ended up playing Iris's Pop Music since no one knew what Eddie liked. In the end me and Iris were having singing competitions like on tv, and Eddie and Joe were the judges. I ended up winning "Wistle" and "Smooth Criminal." When we finally got there Eddie fell asleep and Iris was drawing a mustache on him.

"C'mon Eddie wake up," she said in her most sly manner.

"Wha-what happened? Did I fall asleep?" He said sleepily.

"C'mon you all I can practically feel the waves calling to me!" I yelled jumping right out of my seat.

Once we found Catlin and Cisco and got everything situated, Iris and I got our boogie boards and ran to the huge waves and went so deep that the waves went to our shoulders and picked us up off our feet so we felt like there was no gravity.

"Wave!" Iris yelled on the top of her lungs. She always did this when a huge one was coming.

After the wave that was so big it went over our heads Iris decided that she needed to go get Eddie and take a beach walk up to the pier (ugh why are they so romantic it is horrible).

"Hey Barry, do you think now that they can't see us anymore you can show me what it is like to run on water," he said in a very persuasive manner.

"Oh let's do it I have been itching to do it all day," I say happily while pushing him up on my back into piggy back position.
***
As we were running, Cisco was yelling on the top of his lungs like one of the rodeo people, and I saw this guy looked like he was talking to a burly man when all of the sudden these sharks started to appear out of the water. So, before Cisco could see I made a sharp turn and told him that I was hungry and asked if he wanted anything. I ended up running through a seafood place and got us crab cakes (me) and shrimp (Cisco). Do not worry after I got the food and left to sit at this huge rock to eat, I left the restraunt the correct amount of change.

"Do you mind having to get wet and swim in?" I ask Cisco while getting ready to run.

He chuckles, "Do I really have a choice?"

"Nope," I say speeding off. Just as we fell into the water and lifter our heads out I run my fingers through my hair to get it out of my face to see. When look at Eddie and sees his face, and I am sure that he knows my secret.

Okay my friends keep telling me that I need less fluff and more of a plot but I just love all of the characters in the show and hate to see them hurt but I am trying so be patient and tell me anything that I need to work on, cause really want to get better! Go westallen!