showcasing the impossible

"I told you the impossible, do you need any more explanation than that." I answered back still running towards the pest control place where I called ahead and asked for them to get all their cages ready.

"The impossible happens every day here!" Iris answered back.

"Well this is history in the making."

"You act like there will be a museum about it."

"Maybe not this, but I think I might deserve one in the future for all this saving that keeps on happening."

"Well who knew the Flash was so cocky!" she said rolling her eyes.

10 minutes later...

"Why did we stop here?" Iris questioned as we stopped by a group of exterminators and a thousand rat cages.

"You know all the Rats that were completely destroying the town."

"I would have to be blind I didn't," she answered witty.

"Well that is what all of the cages are for," I said standing up a little taller. "We are going to bring them back to STAR Labs and see if we and make them normal or have a little rat zoo!"

"I thought that you would kill them, they are rats."

I put my hand over my chest and gasped. "How can you think about doing that, have not seen there little eyes?"

"There are to my waist!"

"So maybe not little," I looked at Iris to see why she hasn't interrupted.

"Look!" Iris yelled pointing at finger at Hartley leading a line of rats. It looked like a marching band with three single filed lines with Hartley playing his pipe in the front like a rock star flipping his hair back and forth while everyone and the sidewalk stopped and cheered throwing flowers and beads in his direction (I wonder if they just had the flower lying in their pocket).

Once all the rats have scurried into the cages the whole town seemed to by yelling.  "Piper! Piper! Piper!" "Thank you, thank you." Hartley said slowly giving the town a bow making them cheer even louder.

Then he turned over to me with outstretched arms pulling me into a hug. "Don't you and that little Star Labs crew forget that you owe me a favor." Hartley whispered into my ear before letting go and facing the crowd again.

I turned back to Iris having my mood ruined. "I have to go, do you think you can get home or do you need some help?" I asked winking at her.

"I think I want a ride," she answered smiling. "I still have something to do today."

"And what is that?"

"I'll tell you next time I see you," she smirked. "You aren't the only one who was secrets."

IRIS POV
I went back to Eddie's and my house, the floor was light cheap wood that you could hear every step that I made, which meant there was no way of hiding or postponing what I was going to say.

"Iris!" Eddie  said jumping down the stairs. "Are you going on a trip, all of your stuff is packed and your home quite early. Is everything at work fine?"

"Yeah, I need to tell you something," I said looking down at my feet and shoulders curled inward.

"What is it," he answered which his smile fading and taking a step towards me.

"We are breaking up!" I shouted, before bolting out the door and running down the street towards my dad's house.

A/N: sorry about taking so long I have been quite busy on trips and etc... Please don't throw any tomatoes. Also another side note, I published a short story I wrote for school and would absolutely love it if you told me what you thought it! Hope you guys like the chapter, please comment, it would make my day!