Taken

Iris POV

I am usually pretty calm in a crisis. When I was younger and was forced to do a paper on the brain, I learned that at the time of an incident, you believe that it is more important than it really is. This I knew was different, on so many levels.

"I already know your awake missy," the guy said sounding like a criminal on a T.V. show. "Stop trying to pretend to still be sleeping, I know your awake," and with that he slapped me clear across the face and started to kick my leg making it impossible not to yell in pain.

"I'm awake you idiot," I spat at him.

"Good, cause I need you to do a couple of things with your so called vigilante."

"And why would I ever do that?"

"First off," he said ignoring what I just said. "You will alert him that you have been captured, and tell him where you are, and not to alert the police or I will hurt those three detectives you always hang out with. I believe one is your dad and the others I have a pretty good idea." He seemed to smirk at the last bit.

"Fine," I said keeping my anger better under control than earlier. "How do I reach him it is not like I have my phone, or anything for that matter?" With that he handed me something that you see in the old television shows, but never really think that they really existed, kind of like seeing a iPhone three, it is just too horrible to be true.

"Well, call whoever that sick little **** is." With that I felt like all the anger I put down was raising to the top and at any moment I was going to go completely to monster mode, but I didn't, instead I called STAR Labs.

"Hello, this is STAR Labs, please leave any threats, or voicemails after the beep," I heard in Cisco voicemail.

"Please, answer the phone, I know you are working with him," before I could finish Catlin answered the phone.

***

BARRY's POV

"We have been doing this for hours, I think you need to go home, or to the break room anything, you are looking like the action figure when I was eight that went through the garbage disposal," Cisco said trying to help and lighten the mood.

It felt like everything was so horrible and it felt like I was a million miles under the sea where nothing was close enough to be as important, because I could not have so many bad feeling without exploding. I felt like if I cry then everything would be better, but I couldn't.

I felt mugged of everything that I ever had close to me. Like someone saw something remotely good and just wanted to take it and ruin anything close to good. Making all the good memories turn sad and the thought of her made me furious. I wanted to rip the guy to pieces, but not killed him, because if I killed him then he wouldn't suffer long enough.

"Earth to Barry," Cisco said noticing my married face expression. "What were you thinking."

"Just wondering if I should check up on Joe and Eddie, in the other room," he couldn't know what I was thinking, no one could. I was supposed to be Barry the smart easy going, always happy one. I felt like I was in a cage, and my thoughts were the jail bars.

Just as I started to go check up on everyone else, Catlin walked into the room. "Barry run downtown, and we will show you where to go from there. No time to explain. Just, RUN BARRY. RUN!

I ran out there not knowing what I was even doing. "What about Iris?"

"Sorry, Barry but we haven't heard anything from her yet; you just have to stop this guy." Catlin said through my mic.

"STOP!" Cisco yelled, at the front of a ware house. " Stop, the whoever who is in there, and do start worry I am still looking for Iris."

I walked into this musty empty warehouse that looked like it has not been used in ages. I mean really how I have never seen this before.

Creak. I hear from above on the balconies that extend over. "I was wondering when you were going to show up. I heard it was in a flash." He said reminding me of the tricksters. It was the "Zoo Keeper," I sneered. The entire surge of anger came out and I ran towards him ready to fight, but before I even got to him I was knocked to the floor losing consciousness.

"Do not worry, I am taking you where you belong," he laughed the most evil laugh. "Locked in a cage, just like an animal. Right where you belong."

A/N Sorry about this probably not being the best, but I am not that good at action, and I promise to write more soon. Sorry, again about it being so short I will add part 2 tomorrow. -TheFlash_lightning