Good moooooorning Azur lane

(3rd POV)

It's been a few days since the end of the battle, since then Johnston had recovered from her injuries, but further repairs would be required for her to be back to 100%.

As of right now. The three were enjoying the stars from Gambier Bay's flight deck.

Samuel: Hey Bay, what time is it?

Gambier Bay: Huh good question. *Looks at watch* wow it's after 00:00 hours.

Samuel: I know that pearl is far from the mainland but holy!

Johnston: Yah, almost a whole week to get here!

Gambier Bay: Well at least we can see the Port from here. Speaking of which I wonder how they're doing.

Johnston: Could all ways call.

Samuel: At this hour?

Gambier Bay: Well Azur lane is technically a military orginisation. And they are at war, so there's probaly some people up.

Samuel:... Fine... dont get mad at me if this back fires though.

Gambier Bay: Alright lets do it.

She grabbed her phone and dialled the number for Azur lane.

______

(Wales' POV)

It was quite dark outside yet that didn't stop me from trying to get some of the paperwork done before I went to bed, but just then out of nowhere the telephone began to ring.

Wales: Weird, who would be calling at this hour?

Picking up the phone I answered the call.

Wales: Azur lane headquarters, Prince of Wales speaking.

???2: That name feels way to long!

???3: Don't say that, she might hear you!

???1: Quiet both of you!

Wales: Is every thing alright?

???1: Y-yes mam, just that these two Idiots won't shut up

???2: Hey! I am not an-

BONK

???3: Hush, she's speaking!

???1: As I was saying, every thing is alright.

Wales: Then why bother calling? More importantly, how did you get this number? Last I checked only Azur lane personel were able to have it.

???1: Well, we are azur lane personel. Did the admiralty tell you about three new ships that were supposed to be in port at around 12:00 hundred?

Wales: Y-yes, what do the-, you're not saying...

???2: YEP YEP YEP!!! We'er your missing ships! sorry for arriving so late.

Wales: Oh gosh, uhh when will you be docking?

???1: When we are given clearence of course, but in terms of time till we are near the port, I'd say an hour and a half.

Wales: Alright, I shall notify the base of your arival.

???2: BYE-Z-B-!

BONK BONK

And with that, the call ended. Wales headed off to tell the base of the new arrivals but not before reaching for a file in the cabinate. pulling it down she poened it up and looked over a couple of photos.

Wales: A purple light folowed by a set of glowing red and gold eyes. This could be somthing... What it is, I do not know, perhaps I shoud speak with her majesty about this.