Signal

"Yaaaaaaawn!" Gambier stretched as she sat up in her bed. It was early morning on the Azur Lane base, and Gambier Bay was ready for the day-

"Five more minutes..." Ok sort of...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP WAM

"FINE I'M UP!" She yelled ash she slammed her fist on her alarm.

After getting out of bed, Gambier went into the bathroom, took off her clothes and had a shower.

"Ahh~ A hot shower in the morning is always pleasant..." She said aloud as the drops of water flowed off her silky smooth skin.

She sighed a bit before closing her eyes for a moment.

"She's turning around!"

"God damn it she's going straight at them!"

Gambier opened her eyes and shook her head.

"Not important right now." She said to herself.

She continued to shower for a couple minutes before hopping out and getting her clothes on for the day.

"Hmmmm. I don't think I have anything going on... maybe I can finally spend some time with the girls!" She thought happily, as She opened her bedroom door and walked into the living room.

"I guess she's not awake yet. Oh well, looks like I'm making breakfast."

She then went to the kitchen and began cooking breakfast. Simple Pancakes and sausages.

"Become the shooting star that briefly shines... hm hmmm hm hm hm hmmmm~" Sang to herself as she cooked.

Once she was done she set up two plates on the dining table, followed by the cutlery and finally the food.

"Ahhh~" She sighed as she sat down

"Casa was up late last night so I think I'll let her sleep in." Gambier thought to herself as she looked at the door to her sister's room.

"Let's eat." She clasped her hands together for a second before digging into the wonderful breakfast she had made.

Once done she cleaned up her dishes and left a note for her sister, before heading out for the day.

_____

She was walking down the dorm house hallway, when she heard some strange sounds coming from the Fletcher dorms. Feeling curious, Gambier decided to go and check it out.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Gambier knocked on the door to the Fletcher sisters' rooms.

“Coming!” A high pitched voice said from inside, moments later the door opened revealing Morrison.

“Hey morrison! What are you guys doing?” Gambier asked when she saw the destroyer.

"Oh we're just hanging out with Sammy! She said, prompting her to open the door and let Gambier see inside. True to her word the Fletchers were all gathered around the TV, watching Sammy play a 1 v 1 smash Brothers game against

"C'mon! I almost have you!" Sammy yelled as she mashed the buttons on her controller.

"No you don't! Get ready for my finishing move!" Kimberly yelled back.

"It looks like they're having fun…" the disembodied voice of Phoenix said to Gambier.

"Video games are fun…" Gambier responded.

"Hey you there?" Morrison called out to Gambier.

"Oh yah, just watching them play. Say, where's Johnston?" Gambier asked as she scanned the room for her friend.