«𝕆𝕟𝕖»

Beep beep! Beep beep!

Sicheng groaned. Another Monday morning, another day of pure hell. And having a massive headache didn't help him as well. "I shouldn't have stayed up all night eating ice cream and watching Netflix.", He groaned again.

2 months. 2 months had passed since the breakup. And Sicheng was still not over it. Maybe he loved this guy more than any other guy he had dated. But all his relationships had ended with his significant others either cheating on him or using him. He was used to the pain. He was used to spending countless nights crying in a tub of ice cream. He was used to the feeling of drowning.

But what he wasn't used to was his roommate, Ten, jumping on him the moment he woke up.

"Wakey-wakey, baby Sicheng!", Ten shook Sicheng. How can someone be so energetic early in the morning?

"Ten, stop calling me baby. I'm just an year younger than you!", he whined.

"Hehe, you'll always be my baby other than Yangyang.", Ten giggled, "Now get up! Classes are going to start soon!", he shook Sicheng again.

"Okay! Okay! Stop shaking me, I'm getting up.", Sicheng chuckled.

And that's how his Monday morning started.

🍀

Dong Sicheng was a 21 year old student at SM High College. He was in his third year with a major in Visual and Performing Arts. He was your typical A+ student. But the breakup took a huge toll on him and also affected his studies.

He was a transfer student from China, along with his brother, Renjun. Dancing and singing had been his escape from the time his parents had died in a severe car crash. That's why he wanted a degree in Visual and Performing Arts. He wanted to become a dancer and explore the whole world with his brother.

His friend circle consisted of Ten, Yukhei, Hendery, Xiaojun, Kun, Yangyang, and of course his beloved brother.

Sicheng wanted to graduate college anyhow and get a job at some entertainment industry. His mind and senses had gone haywire after the breakup, and he didn't feel like doing anything.

He didn't even want to fall in love anymore, or trust anyone with his whole heart.