Chapter 15 {SMUT WARNING}

TW: Smut
This is PART ONE of the smut

Crainer POV:

This is a dream come true.

I just told my best friend my feelings for him and now we are passionately making out on the couch. I am below Jelle, my hands around his waist, while kissing him and Jelle is on top of me, kissing me hard. Very, very hard. Harder than my hard-on.

"You're beautiful," Jelle said, lifting his head up from kissing me. I blushed at the compliment.

Jelle slammed his lips into mine once again. I felt him nibble my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I allowed him to enter, and he explored my mouth. And almost instantly, he found all the sensitive spots, making me moan and gasp everytime he touched them.

Jelle retracted from me again. "Music to my ears," he said, suductively. I blushed.

Jelle pecked me on the lips and began to kiss down my neck, turning me into a moaning mess. He kissed me all over my neck and around my collar bone. I felt him slither his hands underneath of my shirt, making my skin prickle.

"May I take this off?" Jelle asked, gripping my shirt.

"Please," I begged.

"God, someone's needy," Jelle said. He took my shirt off and threw it on the ground.He then proceeded to take off his shirt, making my jaw drop. He is so hot.

Jelle stared into my lust filled eyes and ruffled my messy hair. He looked down at my bare chest. He licked his lips then used one of his hands to pin my wrists above my head and used his other hand to trace the outline of my lion tattoo on my chest. I arched my back and the light sensation and bit back a moan.

"You like that, don't you?" Jelle purred.

"Y-Yes," I stuttered.

He traced the lion with his finger a few more times, then moved to tracing the sleeve on my arm. He traced every little detail of each tattoo, making me squirm at the feeling.

"Ropes?" Jelle asked.

"Side table. Next to my bed," I said, getting even more turned on. I had bought ropes a long time ago, but they've never been used.

"Alright. I'm going to go get the ropes. Now don't move, or you aren't getting any of this," Jelle said, motioning to his clothed member.

"Yes s-sir," I said. Jelle got off of me and went upstairs to my room. I heard the floorboards creak above me.

Jelle walked back down the stairs with the unused rope in his hand and... a few other unused things of mine he found... He came back over to me, who hasn't moved a single muscle.

"Good puppy," Jelle said, patting my head. I blushed madly.

Jelle got on top of me again, straddling me, and grabbed my hands. He put my hands together and tied them up tight, but loose enough that my blood would still circulate, and pinned them above my head. He got off of me and tied the remaining rope to the leg of the couch, keeping my hands above my head.

"Off please, sir?" I asked, looking down at my pants.

"Of course, puppy," Jelle said. I moaned quietly at the name.

Jelle leaned overtop of me, unbuckled my belt, and pulled it off. He threw the belt on the ground and then pulled off my pants and boxers at the same time, revealing my member. He then added my pants and boxers to the pile on the floor and took off my socks and shoes, also adding them to the pile.

Jelle then undid his belt and pulled down his pants, but keeping his (tight) boxers on.

"I'm going to go get something," Jelle said, walking toward the stairs.

"What are you getting?" I asked. I couldn't think of anything else he would need.

"I'm getting you reservations for the wheelchair you will need after I'm done pounding your ass," Jelle smirked.
-------------------------------------------------------------
OK IM STOPPING HERE BECAUSE I HAVE 666 WORDS-

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE :)
I hope you all are having a good week/day/night/month. Btw this is the first time I have written smut/fluff (idk what its classified as) so Im sorry its not very good.
Also... CRAINER HAS COVID APPARENTLY- I really hope he feels better.
The second part to the smut will be in Jelle's POV. The 2cnd part will most likely come out in January, due to plans for Christmas and New Years.

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and Happy Day for the people who don't celebrate :) -Dakota <3