6.

sorry for the wait you guys, i'm uploading this chapter late...I wasn't home but I hope you guys had a nice Christmas and new years!! anyways here ya go <3

*ೃ༄·˚

mourning dead siblings with the bestie

*ೃ༄·˚

"so you're married now?" mikey asked as he eyed the female who was seated across him. they were in his room, catching up on the brunette's past life.

"what no, where did you hear that?" rin's eyes widened in amusement as a smile graced her lips, this was a first. and then she realized.

"your last name then?" the white head said as he pulled two packets of dorayaki from his pocket and threw one her way. the woman gladly took it and ripped it open.

"ohh that, after my mom went to jail, my aunt took me in, her last name is yamaguchi...and since I was living under her care, I decided to change my last name too," she continued munching in her snack as the male nodded absent-mindedly.

"do you.."

"hmm?"

"do you miss her?" rin looked up, making eye contact with her childhood friend and sighed, she knew who he was referring to.

"of course I do...she was my other half after all...I miss her a lot," tears welled up in the brunette's eyes as she got reminded of her late twin.

"emma passed away...the same year you left," the male's gaze dropped to the floor as he too got reminded of his little sister. of course he missed her, he had sworn to protect her with his life, and yet...

"what-"

"yeah, it was kisaki's doing," rin's eyes were as big as saucers, kisaki? kisaki tetta? sensing the female's confusion, mikey kept on talking.

"after she got hit with a bat, takemichi and I carried her to the hospital... but while we were on our way...she passed away." the male's voice cracked at the end of his phrase, as that day was forever imprinted in his mind. he still remembered the way emma's body lay limply on his back, cold and lifeless.

the female got up from her seat and sat down next to the male, wrapping her arms around his torso as tears flowed freely down his cheeks. rin was unaware of that; after she had moved away, she didn't keep contact with any of them, not even hina, her own best friend.

"was draken alright?"

"no, we had a fight, right before our fight with tenjiku...I had another brother rin, his name was izana, shinchiro was the one who took care of him, although we were not related by blood, he was still family..." a gasp left the brunette's lips as she took in the newfound information. she was sure she heard him right. ' I had another brother.'

"did he..."

"yeah, on the same day as emma." the woman felt her heart ache for the male, he had been through so much at such a young age. yet she couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of relief that she was not the only one who went through hell at that time. that's very foul of you rin.

"how are the others?"

"honestly, I dont know...we stopped keeping in touch after toman disbanded and never heard of each other again."

"what about baji?"

"...he died too, he stabbed himself in the stomach after kazutora had tried killing him. that was the day you left, the same day toman won against valhalla. he had left toman a week prior and joined valhalla when rei had passed away. he was doing his best to protect us and was suffering in silence all by himself rin...and I could do nothing about it..." mikey croaked out as he hugged the female closer to his chest, welcoming the feeling of comfort that he received through her presence.