14.

ganging up on the purple jellyfish

*ೃ༄·˚

"alright done! how is it?" rindou questioned as he held the female's face, making her look at the mirror.

rin looked at herself, she made rindou trim her hair a little shorter and the deep burgundy color really suited her hairstyle.

"I like it"

"THATS IT? I just spent three hours stuck with you complaining and whining, while I was working on your hair. no thank you so much rin, i'm absolutely in love with it, I owe you my lif-"

"oi! ain't that going a little too far?" rin chuckled as she turned to look at the male.

he just ignored her, and walked away going back to her room.

"FINE COME BACK , thank you soooo much rindou, I really love it, it's so so soooo pretty, is that better?" the female got up from her spot and jumped on the male, catching him by surprise and making him topple under her, but he was fast to catch himself and stop her from falling too.

"much better, but never pull that on me, one of us might break a bone," he chuckled as the woman smiled in response.

"alright go call mikey already, he wanted to see it right?"

"yes sir, I'm on my way to"

.

.

.

"holy shit...it doesn't even look like you but, it really suits you," mikey said as he brushed his fingers through the female's now red locks. her hair was so silky, it made him kinda jealous...(a/n: dark impulses kinking in...jk jk)

"thank you so much jiro, for choosing the colour too," the female smiled and side hugged the white haired male, who only smiled in response.

"my pleasure rin, now let's go show the others downstairs," he held her arm gently and pulled her out of the room, leaving poor rindou to clean up by himself...that is so mean of you rin.

"ahh wait, i'll help rindou clean up first, he already did so much for me"

"alright, then i'll be heading downstairs first, take your time"

rin headed back inside her room, where the purple haired man was sprawled on her bed, his hand in his face as he sighed lowly. this sure was tiring, but rindou was proud of his work, especially since he was doing it for rin. sure, he disliked her at first, still kinda does, but she's fun to be around and is way more tolerable than before.

the red haired woman strode towards her bed and plopped down.

"tired?" she questioned.

"...very, my head hurts..." the male responded, still lying on his back as he glanced at the female who smiled at him.

"you can rest here if you want, i'll clean up the rest of the bathroom, so don't worry about it."

"alright, just don't break anything..."

"I won't , trust me a little," she laughed before leaving rindou to sleep and headed to the bathroom where the containers were sprawled on the floor and the tub was still filled with a dull red colour. the female sighed before getting to work.

.

.

.

"pork?...no, there's only chicken in here...I guess that will do," haruchiyo mumbled as he closed the fridge door.

"what are you mumbling about?" a feminine voice spoke up, catching the male's attention. the latter turned to the woman, who was leaning against the door as she watched his every move through her piercing brown orbs.