11.

traumatic childhood flashbacks

*ೃ༄·˚

sanzu sighed as he held the female's body up, she wasn't heavy, no. the thing was that he was too tired to walk up all these stairs, holding rin in his arms all by himself. mochi and rindou had bailed on him, saying the boss had called for them- which was a total lie- and sanzu knew it.

he adjusted his arms around her once again, holding her closer to his chest and took slow steps up the stairs. he gazed at her face longingly, how her long dark eyelashes softly brushed against her cheekbones, how her silver nose ring adorned her cute pointy nose. the male sighed when his eyes landed on her rosy plump lips, despite being slightly chapped, they still looked just as kissable as they use- WHAT THE FUCK.

sanzu's eyes widened in horror. what the fuck is wrong with him. oh god, I'm never touching alcohol again, it's the alcohol, for sure. or so he thought.

he shook his head, clearing his mind and opened the female's door. he eyed the room wearily as he saw the clothes sprawled everywhere on the couches and table. she's still as messy as ever.

sanzu strode towards her bed and gently laid her down, he pulled the covers up to her chest and took a last glance at her before walking towards the door. closing the door behind him, he sighed when he saw the two shadows hiding behind the curtains.

"come out already"

"argh he caught us mochi," rindou slurred as said man held him up to prevent him from falling.

"what are you doing?"

"nothing, just passing by"

"behind the curtain?"

"yeah whatever I gotta get rindou back to his room, he's wasted so let's talk tomorrow."

mochi quickly walked away, dragging the purple-haired man behind him, the latter almost walking through the door.

sanzu stared at their retreating backs until they were out of sight before he made his way to his room. the pink haired male smiled to himself as he remembered the earlier events. to say that he had fun was an understatement, it had been years since he'd played with rin...to be honest he missed it, kinda, maybe not kinda but he definitely missed it.

.

.

.

"i'm sorry, im so sorry!please don't touch her. we won't do it again I promise! please dad don't! you're hurting her!" rin shrieked in fear as she watched her father hold her twin sister by the hair. ryu cried out in pain when she felt a burning sensation rise along her scalp.

"you started it, didn't you little bitch?!"the older male yelled as he threw her on the floor.

ryu cringed when her body met with the cold surface and hit her elbow against the table, her sister ran towards her, almost holding out her hand when their father grabbed the latter by the arm and slapped her across the face.

"and you! aren't you ashamed?! being the eldest, you should be of a good example to your sister!" rin's face felt numb, compared to the beatings she had received earlier, this was nothing. tears brimmed her eyes as she made eye contact with the man she called her father. stone cold eyes met her warm pooling ones.

keiji ishiwaka was once a great man, a caring father, a loving husband even but it all went down when he got involved with one of the gangs of the locality and lost his job. he turned to drinking and gambling, he'd return home late and drunk and would often take out his anger on his family. he was not the man he used to be anymore. this man in front of her was a monster, he'd beat them during the night and apologize in the morning, saying he was not in his right mind and that he was sorry.

none of the girls believed it, they knew that their father had changed, went down the wrong path and became a heartless person. they used to hear their mother's cries during the night, although it was muffled, they were aware of what happened behind those closed doors, and yet they could not do anything about it.

"dear stop it! you're hurting them, please stop, I beg yo-" yoshioko, their mother, was cut off as her husband punched her in the gut. the woman's face contorted into a grimace of pain. the two girls gasped when they saw the blood trailing down both of her legs as their father kept on hitting her in the stomach.

"dad stop! please!"rin cried as she held onto one of her father's arms, a frail attempt of stopping him.

"you fucking asshole!" her twin yelled as she smashed one of the beer bottles on his head.

a sticky yellow substance trailed down the man's temple, his hands were now by his sides as he turned to look at the two girls. wasting no time, he wrapped a hand around the younger girl's neck, the latter felt her throat tighten as she gasped for air, a lump forming in her throat as her face turned slightly blue.

"dad let go!"

"fuck off bitch!"

his grip on her neck was too strong, the elder brunette could not do anything as she watched her sister cringe in pain. rin felt helpless, useless and shitty, her body felt weak after having been used as a punching bag by her father.. her mother was on the floor, bleeding from down there as one of her hands gently caressed her belly and tears ran down her face.

this was the fourth child she had lost...yoshioko felt her heart drop as she watched the monster her husband had become.

rin and ryuko were the only treasures she had left, and she had to do something. gathering her courage, she felt her legs and arms stiffen as she stood up, holding onto the wall to provide her support, but it was in vain. she fell back down as soon as she stood up straight.

rin was in the corner of the room, backed against the wall as her eyes widened at the scene in front of her.

keiji had finally let go of ryuko's neck, which was now covered in red and purple bruises. the younger brunette's eyes were closed, and rin felt bile rise in her throat when her eyes met her dad's. he held a menacing look in his eyes, causing a chill to run down the girl's back

the elder twin let out a scream when she felt his hands wrap around her neck. tears streamed down her face as she felt herself being choked, she felt her voice die down in her throat. she wanted to scream, to yell, to fight back...but could do none. the girl's eyes rolled back as she lost consciousness and her father finally let go of her.