Chapter 46- It's You

Hope's POV

Once I seen her, I looked at Josie.

H: Go get my aunt.

J: Do you know her?

H: Just somebody I had a close encounter with.

?: You slept with me and then snapped my neck.

H: I even killed your husband, get over it. You weren't that special.

J: Wait what?

H: Just go get my aunt and your dad. We can talk about this later.

Josie stood up and she ran off to the school. The girl walked up to me and I backed up a little bit.

?: Why didn't you kill me?

H: I wasn't finished with you yet.

She nodded and turned around and walked off. I followed after her and she stopped walking.

?: The name is Akayla.

H: How did you know where I would be at?

Ak : I followed you to your hotel room after you threw me out that window.

H: Why would you follow me?

Ak: Believe it or not but I actually wanted to see you again even if you had on an illusion ring.

H: I'm sorry I snapped your neck.

Ak: Don't worry about it. I understand but I'll see you next time Hope.

H: What?

Akayla kisses me and pulls away. She vamps off and I stood there, confused on what was going on. Josie, her dad and my aunt all showed up.

Re: Is everything okay Hope?

H: Uh yeah. Everything's good.

Josie and I make eye contact and Josie walks off. I look at my aunt and she signals me to chase after Josie. I caught up to Josie.

H: Is everything okay?

J: Who is she?

H: Who is who?

J: That girl Hope. Who is she?

H: Just somebody I had a close encounter with.

J: I have to go.

Josie walks even faster and I stopped chasing after her. I need to kill Akayla. I only love Josie.

Josie's POV

I seen Hope and that girl kiss so did her aunt and my father. I walked into the school and seen Lizzie. She seemed excited.

Li: Are you ready for tonight?

J: No I'm not.

Li: What happened?

J: Hope moved on, which I'm fine with.

Li: Well let's go get ready for this amazing party and get you all pretty up and show Hope what she's missing out on.

J: No I think I'm just going to stay in tonight.

Li: Nope, we're gonna party tonight and you'll just have to deal with it. Come on let's go.

Lizzie dragged me into our room and she started picking out an outfit. I sat down on my bed, waiting for Lizzie to give up.

Li: So what are you going to wear for tonight?

J: I don't want to go.

Li: Like I said before, you're going.