Frozen Jr

Opening and closing night for Frozen Jr are done! I ended up being only scheduled to work on opening night so I got to see the show on closing night.
Opening night was chaotic but awesome. I filled up a plastic bowl in a water fountain and those things where you can get filtered water for your water bottle to get water so we could put it in a hot water dispenser and heat it up. The thing I did the most was go back and forth to the teacher that was in charge of us (not my drama teacher) room about 30 times. The custodian in there probably hates us now. Oh and make hot chocolate for people.
On closing night, we sat where we could see everything but downstage (well there was no stage but you get what I mean) because there was a speaker in the way (I could not explain to you how the set was set up if I tried). I did not care tho because I was happy to watch my fellow drama kids (I knew 2/3s of the cast) and see my crew friends.
Friendly reminder to follow safety protocols, be polite to everyone that is making the show happen, don't complain about the price of the concessions and don't be a jerk face :)
I cannot wait until the spring non-musical show because I will definitely want to be on crew for that or even in it if it's something I can do and the musical next school year.
Thank you for all your support! Love you all! Don't get into trouble.