Theatre Workships

So I saw two theatre workshop shows. One, two weekends ago and one last weekend. The first one was Winnie The Pooh (Jr?) The oldest kid was 12. It was good for a show done with young children in four weeks. But don't worry I still liked it!
The other one was Aladdin Jr and that was amazing! It was 13-17 but these two kids were younger than 13 but it's okay. I knew almost everyone in Aladdin Jr. I had some experiences at Aladdin.
So at intermission my sister went to the bathroom. She didn't come back when it was almost time for intermission. My mom and I jokingly said that the theatre took her. Right before intermission ended my mom went and left me so she could look for her. The show started and my mom wasn't back. They came back right before the Prince Ali number. They almost got stuff behind a mob of actors. During that number my friend was supposed to point at someone and she pointed at me with the biggest smile.
A boy one year younger than me that my mom has been wanting to set me up with was in it. He was a guard out of three guards. When we were getting seated we saw his mom and she said "------- is in this!"
There were three guards as I mentioned, two guys, one girl. The other guy guard put his sword at me and my sister, my mom was in the middle of us by the way. My mom also said that he was glancing at us all during the show. My mom said he probably though we were pretty. 😂
I got to see my Junoir friend who I haven't seen in so so long! We squeezed each other and rocked back and forth.
I got a haircut today and now I can't describe my hairstyle. Anyways I had an experience so ya.