A Christmas Story Auditions 2

So on Sunday (it's Tuesday at 10:56 pm) I auditioned for A Christmas Story. We were spilt into two groups. One group went in the main room and the other went in a smaller room. My group went in the smaller room and learned some choreo, I did pretty good but forgot some choreo. At one point she said (the 17 teen year old girl who I know who is amazing and taught us the choreography) that we can do whatever move we want for an eight count. We danced to 'Can't Stop The Feeling' and she chose that song so shout out to her! So at the end we performed for the people auditioning us. When we were waiting for the other group to be done I notice my dad was missing (he took me here). Next we went in the main room and we sang. When it was my turn I slightly panicked for three reasons, one I was sure that my dad was outside and her had my phone, I needed my phone for music. Two I didn't know we had to sing. Three I was nervous in general. So I told them I needed my phone from my dad and I needed to go and find him. I looked everywhere and couldn't find him. So other people went. Everyone was done and my dad was still missing. So I though of a song I know the tune of pretty well and looked up the karaoke on YouTube on one of the auditioners laptop. I sang Maybe from Annie since I grew up with that so I knew the song. I didn't do very good since my voice was failing me since I was scared out of my mind. So after that we read, I was a bully and I think I did really good!

So today (Tuesday) The cast list was posted on Facebook. My mom sent it to me since I don't have Facebook. I'm in the ensemble! Only things I'm nervous about is that Mondays I don't have a ride, rehearsals start August 26, I will be there school nights and it's my eighth grade year. The rehearsals are from 7:30 to 9:30 until Oct 1st. Then the rehearsals are from 5:30 to 8:30. Hopefully being ensemble will help with that. Shows are Novemer 22 to December 22. So my life will be crazy pretty soon, hopefully I can manage all the schoolwork and this.