Peter Pan

So I went to see Peter Pan yesterday. (Friday, October 18th, 2019) I LOVED IT SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! It was adapted by a lady I know at the theatre and the music was mostly done by her boyfriend and her daughter. Her daughter was also Peter Pan and did 50 other things as a part of the production crew. I cried a lot, because it was so good, because it brought back happy memories and because it brought back sad memories. At the end I took a picture with some mermaids, Captain Hook, Wendy, 2 pirates, Peter Pan and Tinker Bell (She was a green laser pointer until the end.) It was a good group picture but half was looking at my mom's camera and half was looking at Wendy's mom's camera. (She was our health aid and now she's a teacher). I have a few other pictures but Wendy's mom hasn't sent it to my mom yet. So after the group photo I started sobbing and Wendy's mom mode went on (Shout out to you girlfriend!) she was comforting me and trying to help me stand up. It brought back memories of my best friend who I never said goodbye to, my cat passing away, how at school I have to be with friends that aren't really my friends but I have to keep enduring it all year until I can go to high school. It was rough. I still feel sad today but I'll live.
I want to go again so badly, please mom! I'll buy my own ticket and maybe my only real friend who I will call T, can take me home? PLEASE MOM!!!!!!!!! I need to hear that amazing music again and hear the story again. I need to actually hug Peter Pan this time since she went backstage last time. I can hug Wendy again! UGGGHHH!