two.

The Other Waithe / 1.01

"Come on, entertain me, please."

THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU RUN

 ---

Hope is just reading some book in her bed, but she can't shake the two siblings from her mind.

On Natalie and Landons part she is still sitting next to the cell door. Landon is laying on the bed then he decides to sit up.

Hope does the same, closing her book as she just moves her hands through her hair.

Landon completely stands up and plays with the cell bars like their toy.

Hope gets up and leaves her room.

Landon is now standing next to Natalie, who's sitting. He sits next to Natalie, who moves so he can sit closer to the bars. Natalie decides to get up and go over to the other bed.

Hope comes down. "Hey."

"Hope." Landon states.

She then sits down, sighing. "Can't sleep either?"

Natalie doesn't respond to anything, thinking that it's meant to be a moment for the two.

"Yeah, small spaces. You?" Landon asks.

"Sometimes I get restless."

"Busy brain?"

Hope chuckles at that, "Busy everything. My body has a lot going on inside of it."

"Which is an awesome segue into telling me how you can move things with your mind." Landon tries.

"You ask a lot of questions."

Wouldn't you?"

"Hmm."

Landon puts his head back to the wall, smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Hope asks amused.

"I'm remembering the day we danced in the town square." Landon informs looking at Hope. "This guy who used to mess with me in school finally got what was coming to him. I'd had a good day."

Flashbacks of him and Hope in town square enter his mind.

"Just like me to crush on the girl with the most baggage." Landon says, while smiling at Hope then looking away.